Jason King

22 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

I pointed out buses are covered by the SFA for long trips, you clearly forgot about that when claiming a few trips up north would cost money, try and get it right. 

You stay overnight because of the money you earn from the SFA, the reeking hypocrisy from most of your contributions is overwhelming.

Have you worked out how much money you earned last season from senior football yet, a massive cash cow to keep your club at the top of the wee pond.

Rattled your cage Borenieman. As for the wee pond the amount of top quality players that are signing for the WJFA premier league clubs it looks like another great year in our league. Enjoy your trip to Eyemouth,Peebles or the like in your jumped up diddy league. Also the money we earned from the SFA (thank you) was gained due to winning our way into the competition not getting there because we play shite football at a SFA certificated tennis court.

Rattled your cage Borenieman. As for the wee pond the amount of top quality players that are signing for the WJFA premier league clubs it looks like another great year in our league. Enjoy your trip to Eyemouth,Peebles or the like in your jumped up diddy league. Also the money we earned from the SFA (thank you) was gained due to winning our way into the competition not getting there because we play shite football at a SFA certificated tennis court.
Just a boring Junior troll, stop taking the thread off topic [emoji106]

19 hours ago, gogsy said:

Auchinleck 14 points  ahead of 2nd best team, 27 points ahead of third,   31 points ahead of Beith in fourth place. Bottom two teams goal difference -56 and -57

Auchinleck won games 5-0 x 3 5-1 7-0 9-1

Hurlford won games 6-2 6-1 5-2 5-1 7-2

Beith won games 7-2 and 6-0

Largs 7-0 Irvine meadow, Largs 6-0 Kilbirnie, Cambuslang 0-6 Largs, Irvine Meadow 6-0 Cambuslang. Cldebank 6-1 Petershill, Troon 1-5 Clydebank, Cldebank 5-0 Kilwinning.

An exceptional club though is the Talbot, look back at last season and the season before. Remember we moved to 16 team league and a few teams came up that might not have been ready for the move. Cambuslang defeats were expected due to the off field shennanigins. The relegation battle was top drawer. Great league to be part of and if the move goes ahead then the West will dominate just like they did in the Juniors.

I know. Was responding to Burnie with his suggestion the Third Lanark reboot could ground share with them at lesser.
I'm sure someone will have an eye on a ground share deal, if QP are interested. Wrong side of city for BSC or Rossvale though.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

Just a boring Junior troll, stop taking the thread off topic emoji106.png

Thats rich coming from the high priestess of all things Pyramid. The Beenz man has already called you out for wasting the thread.

Glenhead Park is home of Drumchapel
ammies & is enclosed as far as I can see. Clydebank used it between 2004-2008.

I believe Dalziel Park used by Colville Park & Dalziel HSFP is enclosed also but I may be wrong on that.

Drumchapel Ams have let it go to ratshit again, all overgrown and the work done by the Bankies has been eroded sadly.