Cumbernauld United 2019-20

Jason King

Never a 4 nil win but it was if you what I mean.

was at the first game and todays , although you won the first game we were poor and  I thought your team today was better than the game at Ayr..perhaps easy for me to say but what I saw was an improved football team..4 - 0 was the final score but although i thought we played very well today the gap was not that big..by no means the poorest team we've played this season ....hope things pick up for you

18 hours ago, Village elder said:

Ah well despite my rampant pessimism another 3 pints and 4 goals to the good today .0-0 at half time and unlucky not to convert a few decent chances in the first half all change in the second when defending the deep end and shooting towards the shallow end .Not a failure in the Cumbernauld colours today but Chris Hall in particular was immense ...thanks lads 

Another really good performance yesterday and agree Hall was very good for us. Thought wee Bubba had a good first half and we were unlucky not to be a couple up at half time. Again Harrison was immense for us, constantly making runs and setting up chances with another assist yesterday. I hear hes close on 20 assists for the season so far which for a right back is pretty decent. Still a lot of football to be played this season and a lot of good teams in this league so not counting any chickens yet but so far so good. Forgot to mention Tony Stevenson who I thought was superb at the back yesterday. Also welcome to Kieran McAnespie. A great addition to the club.