dunfermline v dundee

If you have Sky you can find BBC Scotland on Channel 457 in England

I’m going to be in shithole Manchester when this game is on. Can this bbc Scotland channel be accessed on the iplayer?

As for the game, I’ll predict a score draw.

Damn shame this BBC Scotland shite. This game would have attracted 6000+ easily on a Saturday afternoon but now it'll probably be under 5k. Even if the crowd ends up being excellent, it still would have been much higher the following day.

Usually, I'd argue being on TV will increase exposure to the club and our "brand" but since no fucker watches BBC Scotland other than existing Scottish football fans, I'd say it'll have nae positive effect whatsoever.

10 pages in and it's about time we got to the bottom of what you fuckers did to our Moroccan Prince. We sent you the Valleyfield Van Basten and got back a Gavin Reilly-esque pile of pish. What happened to him in Dundee? 

Edited by Shandon Par

12 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

Hopefully see our 16 year old Finlay Robertson with another MOTM performance. Boys got potentially  a great future ahead of him.

He needs to get near him first. Gowser will have him well sorted out by that point

On 21/06/2019 at 15:39, Shandon Par said:

3-0. Next. 

16 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I can see the Pars sending Dungdee back down the Halbeath Road with at least a three goal win. 

Amen brother. Fraser Aird hattrick. 

10 pages in and it's about time we got to the bottom of what you fuckers did to our Moroccan Prince. We sent you the Valleyfield Van Basten and got back a Gavin Reilly-esque pile of pish. What happened to him in Dundee? 

headless chicken imo. definitely a player in there somewhere but maybe league 1/ championship imo

44 minutes ago, Ylf said:

headless chicken imo. definitely a player in there somewhere but maybe league 1/ championship imo

I have seen the Horrific Club Photos thread and it's clear to me that someone let poor wee Faissal visit one of these Dundee nightclubs and the ensuing PTSD ended his career.  

I have seen the Horrific Club Photos thread and it's clear to me that someone let poor wee Faissal visit one of these Dundee nightclubs and the ensuing PTSD ended his career.  

i’m sure he done some damage in the underground though. tap shagger

31 minutes ago, Ylf said:

i’m sure he done some damage in the underground though. tap shagger

Hopefully wee Faiss shakes of the syphilis at some point and gets his mojo back. We have Kevin Nisbett now and even though he has scored 500% more goals this month than El Bak managed last season he's simply not as handsome and dashing.