dunfermline v dundee

52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Post-match violence. Some of the worst crimes against fashion and the sweet science of pugilism ever seen:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/video-dundee-fc-to-refer-post-match-brawl-footage-to-police-for-investigation/

5d4824b4459db4.51467683.jpg

No sign of the black and white instigator?

You're either at it or a bit slow if you think the second one was a stonewaller. I know why the ref gave it but he was mistaken.
He takes ball and man - it's a penalty - I don't know why anyone can say otherwise.

Despite what some say - you can tackle from behind so long as you don't contact the player's legs - but that didn't happen here.

It is amazing how a penalty can create a blind spot of complete denial in people.  It is as clear as day that as he goes for the ball with a tackle from behind that he knocks the forwards right leg away from under him going through his calf..  The are images posted showing it, yet we still get the 'never a pen' stuff. 

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

It is amazing how a penalty can create a blind spot of complete denial in people.  It is as clear as day that as he goes for the ball with a tackle from behind that he knocks the forwards right leg away from under him going through his calf..  The are images posted showing it, yet we still get the 'never a pen' stuff. 

Never a pen.

58 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Well done you pulled a 2goal deficit back against shitey DAB Ryan Dow, old man Paul Paton and a bunch of pre teens.

Imagine saying your team is pish in order to try and get a 'zing'. Weird way of justifying a choke job but ok.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

I think the problem might be that you're just not very good tbf. 

I have absolutely zero doubts Dundee will finish in the top two places in this league. I must repeat what I already said Saturday, we've been called poor and yet despite going two goals down, never leaving second gear - we still controlled a 'brilliant' performance from Dunfermline for over half of the game. 

Once we get boys fit, perhaps one more body in (AM) then and only then will we kick on into third, fourth and (pray, fuckers, pray) fifth gear. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I have absolutely zero doubts Dundee will finish in the top two places in this league. I must repeat what I already said Saturday, we've been called poor and yet despite going two goals down, never leaving second gear - we still controlled a 'brilliant' performance from Dunfermline for over half of the game. 

Once we get boys fit, perhaps one more body in (AM) then and only then will we kick on into third, fourth and (pray, fuckers, pray) fifth gear. 

Or you could say you scraped a draw against a team who fielded 8 lads who were playing youth football, still at school, playing part time etc last season. 

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

That's the spirit wee man x

ribery.gif.7a252589d3e9291be706d14ec476e83c.gif