dunfermline v dundee

A lot of criticism being aimed at the defence bit for me the real issue is midfield letting Dunfermline run in unchallenged time after time.

Too busy fannying about and not direct enough - McPake seems to be following in the footsteps of McCann - you can't play tippa-tappa with these types of players.

Utterly dominant. Mistake by Dow in not putting the ball out for a corner in the first place but I definitely need a gif posted ASAP so I know how much aitken gets abused 2nd half. He’s already making an arse of things outside of that but that’s standard, typical ‘I won’t take advice from anyone, you just call offsides’ ref. No way would the linesmen and 4th official be letting some of the decisions go without getting him told.

This is going to drive me to the drink.

3 at the back has to go - for this game. Being torn down both wings. Dow in particular having a lot of joy. 

Dunfermline keep playing the same passages and it keeps coming off. Horrific. 

Midfield a mile off it today. 

Edit : Quite like the look of Coley. Where's he from? 

His movement off the ball is excellent, as is his touch. 

Calling it now - Johnson is a huddy. He'll score goals but his ability to shirk every single contest is humiliating. 

Edited by Dele

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Somehow Thompson and Stewart don’t think it was a penalty? Fucking idiots.

ST conceded eventually that by the 'letter of the law' it was a pen.

Basically he doesn't like the new law but hey, suck it up. As for Stewart, he's a contrary one anyway.

Edited by cmontheloknow

Utterly dominant. Mistake by Dow in not putting the ball out for a corner in the first place but I definitely need a gif posted ASAP so I know how much aitken gets abused 2nd half. He’s already making an arse of things outside of that but that’s standard, typical ‘I won’t take advice from anyone, you just call offsides’ ref. No way would the linesmen and 4th official be letting some of the decisions go without getting him told.

The referee’s been fine.