dunfermline v dundee

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can you get BBC Scotland on English free view? Sky doesn't get installed until the weekend and BBC IPlayer has a slight delay. 

If you do a re-tune i would assume it would appear in the listings - maybe near the end with regional variations......

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can you get BBC Scotland on English free view? Sky doesn't get installed until the weekend and BBC IPlayer has a slight delay. 

No, it's only available from transmitters in Scotland.

Will be a tough ask to come home from Dunfermline with a win, but I feel confident that if Edinburgh City could keep the Pars scoreless, our stout defense should perform well against them. I hope the Nelson-Johnson partnership begins to bear fruit quickly. Would take a draw, but I'm gonna predict we win 2-1. Nelson and Johnson providing one each, while Nisbet ends our clean sheet streak.

Tough start for us but a good test to see where we are. Think it'll end a score draw but could see either team winning at the same time. Both completely new teams so it's hard for managers to know too much about the opposition. I'm going to go for an entertaining 2-2 draw to open the league curtain. 

Cash only for any Dees buying a ticket at the ground tonight. They probably accept groats, the mad medieval Fifers. 

Same arrangement for home fans.

The cash part, not the thing about groats.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Cash only for any Dees buying a ticket at the ground tonight. They probably accept groats, the mad medieval Fifers. 

We'll be the ones laughing with our groats once Brexit kicks in m8 and you lot are going about with wheelbarrow loads of worthless pounds.

165px-Omobono_lianori.jpg