dunfermline v dundee

Hopefully wee Faiss shakes of the syphilis at some point and gets his mojo back. We have Kevin Nisbett now and even though he has scored 500% more goals this month than El Bak managed last season he's simply not as handsome and dashing.
That's a Falkirk thing. I'd bring back Alex Burke in a second if I thought it'd improve us.

10 pages in and it's about time we got to the bottom of what you fuckers did to our Moroccan Prince. We sent you the Valleyfield Van Basten and got back a Gavin Reilly-esque pile of pish. What happened to him in Dundee? 
Dundee is what happened.

53 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
10 pages in and it's about time we got to the bottom of what you fuckers did to our Moroccan Prince. We sent you the Valleyfield Van Basten and got back a Gavin Reilly-esque pile of pish. What happened to him in Dundee? 

Dundee is what happened.

Dundee is pretty cool these days. Mrs has Broughty Ferry on her (extensive) list of places we should move to. Spent a couple of days there last week and was surprised at how much the place has going for it. Apart from Dundee United obviously. Don't know how the right-minded Dundonians can tolerate folk walking about in dayglo orange. 

:lol:
I mind he tried to do Craig Wighton once and Darren O' Dea made him shite his knickers. 
10 minutes later, Craig slid one in the pokey and Paul left the field crying and relegated. 

As I recall D O’Dea did a big steaming jobby on PP’s chest as he lay prone on the ground. He wiped his arse on Paul’s too and jogged off. Complete class.

Dundee is pretty cool these days. Mrs has Broughty Ferry on her (extensive) list of places we should move to. Spent a couple of days there last week and was surprised at how much the place has going for it. Apart from Dundee United obviously. Don't know how the right-minded Dundonians can tolerate folk walking about in dayglo orange. 
It's all a charade, like westworld.

Fais is one of the biggest disappointments I can remember. He was signed to replace either Greg Stewart or Kane Hemmings, ideally doing a combination of both. Utter shite. Reminded me of Freddie Daquin tbqhwy.

Fais is one of the biggest disappointments I can remember. He was signed to replace either Greg Stewart or Kane Hemmings, ideally doing a combination of both. Utter shite. Reminded me of Freddie Daquin tbqhwy.

As United might be about to find out, it might be the case that Michael Moffat’s influence was overlooked. Moffat is one of the worst finishers I’ve ever seen but is a fantastic supporting striker. Really gifted player but crippled with nerves in front of goal (hence him never playing at a higher level). Don’t think it’s coincidence that Faiss and Shankland scored a stupendous amount of goals playing alongside him.

2 hours ago, The Gifted Sub said:

Moffat is a good player tbf. Like the cut of his jib.

Would happily arrange a swap with Ayr to get Moffat in exchange for Curran. Don't think McCall would exactly fall for that one though lol.