dunfermline v dundee

"You're gonny get your fuckin' head kicked in"  to the same tune was another terrace classic. 
There was nothing better than singing threats of gratuitous violence to opposition fans IMO. Great days. 
I can imagine Smudger singing it on Friday night while pointing directly at Stellaboz. 

You’ll no make it to the station!

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

"You're gonny get your fuckin' head kicked in"  to the same tune was another terrace classic. 

There was nothing better than singing threats of gratuitous violence to opposition fans IMO. Great days. 

I can imagine Smudger singing it on Friday night while pointing directly at Stellaboz. 

Image result for 1970's football violence

Heading through straight after work on Friday. Where's best and relatively close for food and drinks? 
I'm not fussy but preferably somewhere that's not going to give us e.coli

The Queen Margaret food is pretty decent these days.

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can you still park at the side of the stand next to the cemetery?

Thank you.

For a small fee. TBH you would be better parking in the car park next to it at Leys Park as it’s free. Usually most away fans park around the streets across from the ground up the hill. Pretty sure the police don’t cone off them these days.

Smudger has VIP access, Steve Crawfords space.

On a serious note, I’ve heard Dunfermline is a great away day. Hope we grab the points!

Thank you.

It is. A proper club, proper stadium, proper fans. As seen on this thread. Until we f**k them 5 zip and it all turns nasty of course! Or the f**k us 5 zip - Soapy Souter (shudder).

All joking apart I can easily see the Pars top 4 this year. A tough away fixture to start with. Coming away with 3 points would be magic.

9 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Will be spending the week hyping this game up so the Dundee fans still show up in large numbers, despite it being on TV, so we can cash in.

Both Dundee clubs at EEP and a cup tie at Parkhead in August £££££££££

Its disappointing that this game is on TV as it will undoubtedly affect the crowd. No doubt there will be a healthy home support but it will most likely be lower due to being on the box. We'll bring a decent support but will be much less than a 3pm KO on Sat. We took 1400 to Raith for a glorified friendly so would have easily brought 2K+ this week. Looking forward to this, EEP is a great place to watch football and with both teams seeming to be shaping up well it's going to be close. A draw wouldn't be the worst result but fancy us to sneak it

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Absolutely nothing. It’s all added into the SPFL prize pot, majority going to top flight clubs.

Well that's a pile of shite. Crowds are obviously going to be affected, directly affecting clubs finances, and they don't get compensated? What kind of nonsense is that?

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Well that's a pile of shite. Crowds are obviously going to be affected, directly affecting clubs finances, and they don't get compensated? What kind of nonsense is that?

In the Scottish championship the prize money at the end of the season is made up off predominantly TV money I'm sure, most of which comes from the TV deal that is made up from Premiership games. If we were to keep this money purely for the championship I'm sure the Premiership would be happy to keep it's TV Money, and championship clubs would be worse of for it. 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thats what the premiership clubs (your club at the time)  voted for. We do get the % of the SPFLTV deal which allows boradcasters to pick any SPFL game (usually a premiership fixture)