dunfermline v dundee

20 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

f**k Stevie Crawford, f**k Jim Leishman, f**k Andrius Skerla, f**k Sol Bamba, f**k Andy Kirk and f**k Joe Cardle.  

2-0 to the only show in town.  Johnson and Nelson each side of half time.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

I’m going to be in shithole Manchester when this game is on. Can this bbc Scotland channel be accessed on the iplayer?

As for the game, I’ll predict a score draw.

AFAIK, the BBC Scotland channel is available on Freeview with all the other free-to-air channels, your receiver just needs to have been re-tuned since it started...

I know it was against very lowly opposition but some of the finishing from Pars on Saturday was so clinical and easy-looking. Nisbet looks like the reincarnation of Ross Jack and if Beadling can stay fit he elevates us a few places up the league. 

Still seems strange that it's the new season. Think I needed longer to get over last year's debacle.

If Turner is indeed suspended on Friday then our starting XI will almost certainly be:

• Scully
  • Comrie
  • Ashcroft
  • Murray
  • Martin
  • Dow
  • Paton
  • Beadling
  • Coley
  • Ryan
  • Nesbit

I expect Dundee to challenge for the title this season so a draw wouldn't be a disaster. I'm looking for a decent performance a bit more entertainment at EEP in the league for a change.

I think our home form will be decent this season. Last season was a total shitemare at EEP, but the way we've been setting up seems to suit the EEP pitch. Hopefully we can make EEP a bit of a fortress and set up to be heard to beat away from home. Like Shandon said, guys like Beadling staying fit will make the difference between mid-table obscurity and a potential play-off challenge. 

As long as Scully doesn't throw one in, I can see us getting something from the game. We look like scoring this season which is a pleasant change, and hopefully Paton can give us a bit of stability in front of the back four. This will be a good test for both sides I reckon, and any win here will be a confidence booster for the season ahead. I'll go 3-1 Pars, Nisbet (2) and Dow; Johnstone for the Dee.

Dunfermline look impressive going forward, and I was hoping we'd take a chance on Nisbet ourselves. However considering our comfortable performance against ICT yesterday and our improved defense, I'm going to say it'll be 1-2 the Dee. Johnson to open things, Nisbet to equalise and Nelson to send us home happy.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

You're going home in a West Fife ambulance.

Used to love that one, never hear it anymore.

"You're gonny get your fuckin' head kicked in"  to the same tune was another terrace classic. 

There was nothing better than singing threats of gratuitous violence to opposition fans IMO. Great days. 

I can imagine Smudger singing it on Friday night while pointing directly at Stellaboz.