Dun Utd v Inverness

1 minute ago, railwayend said:

You've got just over three weeks to repel all bids from down south for you know who ,if that kind of form persists . Swansea just pulled in £17 million for a guy who couldn't lace LS's boots .

They didn't want him for nowt, 4 goals in our diddy league isn't going to make them stump up cash.

No one is gonna buy him off us this season. Maybe next summer and we could get relatively decent money for him. 
Would like to see him stay for next season too if United get promoted to see how he gets on at the level above. 

Hopefully the point of the three year deal was to have him here this season and give him the chance to show what he can do in the premiership next year. This should see us get a tidy fee and if he does well in the premiership maybe a big Championship or Premier League move for him.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Fourth was a beauty, done very well to make space for himself. 

Cracking to see Inverness being absolutely hopeless at defending, the first three goals. :lol:

I'd be quite concerned if I were a Caley fan tbh. 

Greenie for the comment about the goal.

Can't recall the last time I saw that level of composure in the box from a United player.

Fucking class.

To be fair to Inverness, I honestly didn't think they were that bad. Everything worked for us in attack. When Paul McMullan is gettting good crosses in, you know you're going to lose. Though for what it's worth, Carson looks like a bit of a dud. I know he was out of position but that doesn't mean he can get away with doing the basics wrong. And Robertson's change to bring off both strikers for their tesco value equivalents was... strange. 

20 hours ago, Snafu said:

Not worried at all, firm in the belief we were playing a Premiership level outfit in the Championship. Only annoyed about our performance and losing 4 goals.

I'd be more worried if I was a Dundee fan with ambitions for my club to bounce back to the Premiership first time of asking. 

You REALLY need to be worried the Pars will rip you a new one

To be fair to Inverness, I honestly didn't think they were that bad. Everything worked for us in attack. When Paul McMullan is gettting good crosses in, you know you're going to lose. Though for what it's worth, Carson looks like a bit of a dud. I know he was out of position but that doesn't mean he can get away with doing the basics wrong. And Robertson's change to bring off both strikers for their tesco value equivalents was... strange. 

Actually agree don’t think Inverness were that bad at all, boy Walsh is a player I’d take a tannadice he’s a player

Walsh is out of contract at the end of this season. He's been superb for us since signing despite being something of an underwhelming transfer at the time. If he carries on his from from last season into this one he'll have his pick of Premiership clubs to move to.

38 minutes ago, RiG said:

Walsh is out of contract at the end of this season. He's been superb for us since signing despite being something of an underwhelming transfer at the time. If he carries on his from from last season into this one he'll have his pick of Premiership clubs to move to.

Of course he will.

28 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Of course he will.

Notsureifserious.jpg but I see no reason why a St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County type club might not be looking at him if he carries on his form.