Dun Utd v Inverness

29 minutes ago, Snafu said:

A lot of clubs recognise that ICT have talented players who would not be out of place in the Premiership, to prove my point already 4 of last seasons squad are now in the top flight and by f**k if Joe Chalmers can do it then you need to find where the bar is really set.

Yeah, there are a lot of shite players in the Premiership, no doubt with a fair wind Tom Walsh could join that gang. He's not having his pick of Premmiership clubs though, that's just silly, unless the meaning of that expression has completely changed.

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Notsureifserious.jpg but I see no reason why a St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County type club might not be looking at him if he carries on his form.

Our options out wide are Michael O'Halloran, Matty Kennedy, Danny Swanson, David Wotherspoon and Drey Wright.

Walsh wouldn't be on our bench.

Edited by RandomGuy.

17 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not even good enough for Saint Johnstone. Oooft.

Worth mentioning your own side hasn't finished about Saint Johnstone in 6 seasons, and that Shankland is the only United player I'd expect to get into our side.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth mentioning your own side hasn't finished about Saint Johnstone in 6 seasons, and that Shankland is the only United player I'd expect to get into our side.

Not really. It's five years incidentally. Or since Stevie May was last half decent if that's easier for you to remember.

57 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not really. It's five years incidentally. Or since Stevie May was last half decent if that's easier for you to remember.

Will you finish above Saint Johnstone this season?

Just now, Fifespud said:

If you guys make the playoffs and they beat you, that could be reasonably construed as finishing above Sainties.

stickeroid_5bf570d4dce3b.png

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our options out wide are Michael O'Halloran, Matty Kennedy, Danny Swanson, David Wotherspoon and Drey Wright.

Walsh wouldn't be on our bench.

That's why I said a Saint Johnstone etc type club i.e. a mid table / bottom six team. I don't think it's unrealistic to suggest that those occupying the bottom half of the top tier would be looking at a player like Walsh if he continues this form.

Christ if Mulraney can get a move to Hearts when he is playing garbage for us and being outshone by a 17 year old youth player someone like Walsh, who is very productive in a middling ICT side, can surely get a decent move up the leagues.

Edited by RiG

• 3 weeks later...