Dun Utd v Inverness

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 19:23, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Have I got the wrong Dungdee thread ? I was merely pointing out that teams like Dundee are stifling and boring. They try and neutralize the other team and utilize the bully boy mentality. United on the other hand actually try and play football. They afford the other chance to beat them at playing the beautiful game and not boring or subduing the other team into submission.

played off the park on Sunday and still bitter …………….dry yer eyes

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And I was being kind to the fool who emphasised that he was beginning an exciting seasonal odyssey with Chili Cheese hotdogs, Nachos and a wide array of Nicoll's pies.

Which obviously was a bigger attraction to the lad than what was on the field of play.

He's your fan, you work it out and why are DU fans so highly sensitive to any hint of fun aimed at them?

Lighten up and stop reacting to the penalty jibes.

You would think they would be getting used to it now.  Long since forgotten as being one half of the New Firm.  Now known throughout Scotland as the New Fun I believe.

Jhesus are Dungdee fans the main contributors to the Arab game discussions. And as fer salivary tay - perhaps he should open his feckin eyes and talk sense. I look forward to having some sensible discourse after the Pars thump Dungdee and allow us to concentrate on the Championship game between the two favourites to be promoted.

Jhesus are Dungdee fans the main contributors to the Arab game discussions. And as fer salivary tay - perhaps he should open his feckin eyes and talk sense. I look forward to having some sensible discourse after the Pars thump Dungdee and allow us to concentrate on the Championship game between the two favourites to be promoted.

HNWT6DgoBc18GVREvvsnAjfLwLF5qHHFduNHKinqBbCpynrxXDJyrLfkthXghez9QWSvd8TsrrjwcPg4f2sAPSjRaHBh1UhiMRTxF4qejnu6rcfSjUbdbzuSGXx.jpeg

57 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

and again dry yer eyes tiny tears ………..even yer wee fat manager agreed we were the better side

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And I was being kind to the fool who emphasised that he was beginning an exciting seasonal odyssey with Chili Cheese hotdogs, Nachos and a wide array of Nicoll's pies.

Which obviously was a bigger attraction to the lad than what was on the field of play.

He's your fan, you work it out and why are DU fans so highly sensitive to any hint of fun aimed at them?

Lighten up and stop reacting to the penalty jibes.

12E38C34-0B12-4ECB-80CE-748A84585CEA.jpeg

I only discovered on venturing on to this thread I somehow had the Immortal Knobender on ignore. Must have been from about 3 years ago. I clicked on one of his posts and discovered why. What a complete p***k. Funnily enough he has avoided the Dundee thread. I can only hope the Arabs give him a right hard kick in the balls in this game and he fucks off from all Dundee/United threads for some time.

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I wonder if he took his title from that giant of Scottish poetry McGonagall and his Tay Bridge Disaster masterpeice, it would certainly suit him. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

57 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I didn't think ICT could have a bigger moron than Cromarty but IHE has proven me wrong.

Honestly, you are the most biting bunch on P & B.

Lighten up as I said already and try and get some comebacks instead of acting like you're being bullied, which your not.

4 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Big team found.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of the match thread?

Absolutely. These moronic trolls are deliberately trying to spoil it as their team did last weekend. Lets just ignore the likes of Pipesfud and concentrate on the clash that will be the "top of the table" meeting the next time around. As I alluded to before it will be good to try and match and equally creative and football playing outfit. Again I would take a point now if offered as I am afraid that Robbo has to adhere to his one-dimensional approach. My only hope is that players discover the "form" and performance levels that they showed at the close of last season. If we rediscover our defensive prowess ( which will need BIG improvement from Coll and Tremarco) then we are in with a shout. I suspect that our substitutions (Todorov, MacKay and McGregor/Machado) may be the surprise packages that save or win this game for us. 

But what about the Arabs - they have not exactly been on fire in the Diddy cup - so what do they need to do ?

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Absolutely. These moronic trolls are deliberately trying to spoil it as their team did last weekend. Lets just ignore the likes of Pipesfud and concentrate on the clash that will be the "top of the table" meeting the next time around. As I alluded to before it will be good to try and match and equally creative and football playing outfit. Again I would take a point now if offered as I am afraid that Robbo has to adhere to his one-dimensional approach. My only hope is that players discover the "form" and performance levels that they showed at the close of last season. If we rediscover our defensive prowess ( which will need BIG improvement from Coll and Tremarco) then we are in with a shout. I suspect that our substitutions (Todorov, MacKay and McGregor/Machado) may be the surprise packages that save or win this game for us. 

But what about the Arabs - they have not exactly been on fire in the Diddy cup - so what do they need to do ?

Still greetin FFS gie it a rest …………..you lost to a better team on the day now dry yer eyes and play nicely theres a guid wee soldier

21 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I only discovered on venturing on to this thread I somehow had the Immortal Knobender on ignore. Must have been from about 3 years ago. I clicked on one of his posts and discovered why. What a complete p***k. Funnily enough he has avoided the Dundee thread. I can only hope the Arabs give him a right hard kick in the balls in this game and he fucks off from all Dundee/United threads for some time.

Apologies for any emotional damage that I may have caused in the past or in the present. Can you advise me how I can ignore the Dungdee p***ks abusing this thread. I have also avoided the Dundee thread as we are not playing them this week. 🤡