Dun Utd v Inverness

The adult price of £24 is bad enough, but United's policy of charging all kids the full concession rate means a family of 4 paying £72.

My kids are under 12 so a standard Championship away day is about £40 for the 4 of us. 

Not that we needed any further evidence that this established second tier club has a grossly inflated sense of itself. 

12 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I'm very excited to begin my odyssey through United's new catering menu that includes Chilli Cheese Hotdogs, Nachos and a wide array of Nicoll's pies. 

A home win to start the season please.

That's fantastically brilliant, and you're right what an exciting odyssey you're embarking on and I bet there will be Prosseco on sale too, what a terrific uplift for Scottish Football.

I truly hope you a very proud man now that your club has went totally up market, is your catering director Tom Kitchen by any chance?

Nothing now would surprise me about Dundee United nowadays.

Better not mention penalties.

35 minutes ago, CaleyStan said:

The adult price of £24 is bad enough, but United's policy of charging all kids the full concession rate means a family of 4 paying £72.

My kids are under 12 so a standard Championship away day is about £40 for the 4 of us. 

Not that we needed any further evidence that this established second tier club has a grossly inflated sense of itself. 

A whiff of American type sporting retail prices, we've all soon the baseball stadium carparks full to bursting before a game with whole families sitting outside their vehicles while Dad gets the burgers etc going on the barbecue, that's because  the refreshment prices in the stadium are exorbitant, in some stadiums you get security guys on the other side of the turnstyle gates watching for people smuggling in big bottles of drink or snacks which they confiscate.

4 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Aye, cos your record against him is fantastic...

627765099_Screenshot(189).png.9b6c12db651b6e5dfb5473c8798daefb.png

And???? He was average or poor in every single one of those games. Players like him are the reason why Dundee Utd are still in the championship utter crap. Pretty much handed St Mirren their goal in the play off final. 

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

That's fantastically brilliant, and you're right what an exciting odyssey you're embarking on and I bet there will be Prosseco on sale too, what a terrific uplift for Scottish Football.

I truly hope you a very proud man now that your club has went totally up market, is your catering director Tom Kitchen by any chance?

Nothing now would surprise me about Dundee United nowadays.

Better not mention penalties.

Reckon I could just smash my pus into a keyboard and still produce something more coherent than this. 

2 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:

Bravo. I was just going to call him a humourless c**t

And I was being kind to the fool who emphasised that he was beginning an exciting seasonal odyssey with Chili Cheese hotdogs, Nachos and a wide array of Nicoll's pies.

Which obviously was a bigger attraction to the lad than what was on the field of play.

He's your fan, you work it out and why are DU fans so highly sensitive to any hint of fun aimed at them?

Lighten up and stop reacting to the penalty jibes.

And I was being kind to the fool who emphasised that he was beginning an exciting seasonal odyssey with Chili Cheese hotdogs, Nachos and a wide array of Nicoll's pies.
Which obviously was a bigger attraction to the lad than what was on the field of play.
He's your fan, you work it out and why are DU fans so highly sensitive to any hint of fun aimed at them?
Lighten up and stop reacting to the penalty jibes.

Thanks for calling me a “fool” and a “lad” in the same post.

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 17:42, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I would take a point gratefully. It appears that both teams are struggling to adopt to a new squad. Unfortunately Robbo has not really changed our system too much and we remain one-dimensional and predictable. Cant see us having the dogged defence and hit on the break effect that we had last season. There again United appear a better team than Dungdee and perhaps that will actually suit us better. Our defence looked disjointed and unfit. Lets hope that Coll and Tremarco return quickly to their usual standard. I really hope that we chuck the hoof to the headless White tactic and play more to the width of Doran and Walsh. Play more to the strengths of Keatings and play Carson in front of the back four. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Utter knobjockey