Dun Utd v Inverness

Have I got the wrong Dungdee thread ? I was merely pointing out that teams like Dundee are stifling and boring. They try and neutralize the other team and utilize the bully boy mentality. United on the other hand actually try and play football. They afford the other chance to beat them at playing the beautiful game and not boring or subduing the other team into submission.

Have I got the wrong Dungdee thread ? I was merely pointing out that teams like Dundee are stifling and boring. They try and neutralize the other team and utilize the bully boy mentality. United on the other hand actually try and play football. They afford the other chance to beat them at playing the beautiful game and not boring or subduing the other team into submission.
Says a man supporting a team of hammer-throwers.

mum got pumped from a dundonian imo

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
16 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Says a man supporting a team of hammer-throwers.

Now hammer-throwing requires strength and technique - Basically what the Arabs have and Dungdee disnae.

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

mum got pumped from a dundonian imo

She couldn't find one who could keep it up - No stamina or able to last - Just like Dundee FC and league challenges or fails ?

9 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Have to agree but not shitier than their neighbours.

As a seer I predict a 1-1 draw - Todorov to score late equalizer after a dubious penalty award

Ah, the "McMullan special".

Ref's have probably been briefed already about the need to get United promoted so I guess we just accept United's on Saturday penalty now?

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ref's have probably been briefed already about the need to get United promoted so I guess we just accept United's on Saturday penalty now?

I think that's for the best.

If you're lucky we will only be awarded one penalty.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo