Marijuana Pepsi

Actually that’s Dr Marijuana Pepsi to you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7159731/Woman-born-Marijuana-Pepsi-doctor.html

A heart warming story about a woman who vowed to not let her unique name of Marijuana Pepsi hold her back. She has now earned a doctorate, writing her thesis on African American names, a subject in wish she is certainly qualified.

Do any P&Bers have an unusual name?

Have any P&Bers given their children unique names?

I would pose more questions but I need to go and look after my son, Mephedrone Diet Tizer.

I've mentioned this before, but I was in school with a chap named Harley Davidson.  Saw him at the Noel Gallagher gig in Inverness last week actually.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

For months my (much older) brother and sister would claim that my parents still had not decided on a name for their baby brother when asked. Pair of c***s

Unusual name. allright.

I don’t have kids, but when my younger brother and his wife were expecting their first, I suggested Rupert or Teddy if it was a boy. It was a lassie, so fortunately the world was spared Teddy Baird, or indeed Rupert Baird.

My brother thinks I’m a dickhead... and he’s right. 😀

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t have kids, but when my younger brother and his wife were expecting their first, I suggested Rupert or Teddy if it was a boy. It was a lassie, so fortunately the world was spared Teddy Baird, or indeed Rupert Baird.

My brother thinks I’m a dickhead... and he’s right. 😀

They could have used Ginger or Shona maybe.

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I was once introduced to a Gordon G. Gordon and it is a source of constant regret that I didn't ask what the G stood for.

My brother knew a guy called Gordon McGordon.  What is it with Gordons? It's a shite name, why do they love it so much.