Kilsyth Rangers 2019/20

Krfc 10

2 hours ago, Viewparker said:

I’m sorry in this day and age you really shouldn’t be sharing DOBs on line. 

You may even be breaking the Data Protection Act. 

Nothing looks as stupid as someone who  has heard a buzzword and doesnt understand what it means

Re dates of birth....Someone better tell wikipedia, that has loads of them 🤣🤣

Edited by Brooklyn

think last night showed our deficiencies. if our midfield are not in complete control of the game we will leak goals. hopefully we can sign at least one more defender and another striker. poor start to the league but we are not a bad team so hopefully a win on Saturday will get us back on track.

think last night showed our deficiencies. if our midfield are not in complete control of the game we will leak goals. hopefully we can sign at least one more defender and another striker. poor start to the league but we are not a bad team so hopefully a win on Saturday will get us back on track.
u could be on right track bout midfield though, as one of the reasons we beat Cumbernauld at guys meadow is because we totaly bossed the midfield in that game

2 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:
10 hours ago, Big Boab Jnr said:

u could be on right track bout midfield though, as one of the reasons we beat Cumbernauld at guys meadow is because we totaly bossed the midfield in that game

aye that's my point mate. I think we will have one of the best midfields in the league this season. at guys meadow they stopped Cumbernauld getting at our defence which at the moment lacks pace or creativity. 

Early days yet and a couple missing last night between holidays and injures. Last season we had a poor League Cup section then started well in the league. Opposite this time but we'll improve. Agreed we need to stop leaking weak goals though. Onto Neilston on Saturday and we must redress the result there from last season.
Keep the faith

beat 5_1 by a good Pollok side , who deserved there win , played well an held our own in first half to go in at 0-0 .
2nd half where do i start ? lok"s first goal upton passes the ball along his own box straight to forde who scores, a magnificent
equaliser by higgy gave us hope at 1-1
Then imploded again , i felt at the time at the game that Tait should have saved the 2nd goal and after seeing the highlights i still think that ! 3rd an 4th goals , kenzie and nicky lose the ball and leads to goals .
The free kick , our man get's fouled in the box before the ball breaks outside the box for the free kick award an ref blatantly ignores it ?
Bottom line is , plain for all to see, when u play a team a league above that when u make mistakes they clinically get punished by a quality side , i don't think the ref gave us anything either but it didn't realy change the game as most goals lost came from avoidable errors [emoji849]

11 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Midfielder according to Beith website. Doesnt specify if he plays in middle or out wide.

https://www.beithjuniors.com/item.php?pg=player&pd=1013&it=183

He has played at right back, centre half, holding midfielder and right midfield according to the expanded info on Beith website.

Screenshot_20190816-160910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Euzi

John has mainly operated for Beith as a centre midfield player more defensive minded he's a decent young player, he scored our goal in the west of Scotland cup final last season and had a fine last two or three months at Beith towards the end of last  season starting almost every game in that period.

21 hours ago, nearly man said:

John has mainly operated for Beith as a centre midfield player more defensive minded he's a decent young player, he scored our goal in the west of Scotland cup final last season and had a fine last two or three months at Beith towards the end of last  season starting almost every game in that period.

Played at centre half today and was very composed on the ball and won most of his aerial duals. Looks a player.