Kilsyth Rangers 2019/20

Krfc 10

25 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

agree boab , we bossed the midfield, had loads of energy in there , as for jack , j wish him well, should have stayed put but heard he chased money , if that's the case i'd rather have guys who realy want to play for us , so we move on .

agree mate but wish he had stayed. team is looking good on last nights performance and with drew wingate still to come back I think our midfield will be the key to any success we achieve this season.

Good win and performance last night and good to have Drew to come back in, as well as Richey, as gives us more options on the left...but it's our defensive side which is more crucial. Sort that out especially for our away form and we'll have a really good chance this season

42 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

yes , looking not bad on last night , glad to see tam o'neal getting a run in his right position, in my humble opinion we need a full back and another striker?

It's Tom Neil. Not O'Neal. He's made the #10 role his. Been great in that more advanced role. Solid at left back too. Good to have versatile players in the squad.

Really good game last night up until last 20 minutes 2-1 to Kilsyth. Some great football on show and some great goals. The pitch was immaculate, well done to the grounds men it looked like a bowling green. Good luck to both teams this season ,should be a cracker of a league this year. Spectators got there money’s worth.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Ref was very poor for both Teams