Kilsyth Rangers 2019/20

Krfc 10

5 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Jack Harrison, John Tully, Michael McKay and Jack Hamilton have left the club

Big Jack not resigning will be a major blow for us. Probably our most versatile player and was able to play every position at the back. Big John was never my favourite player but did a job for us and will be missed. McKay and Hamilton never really featured much and think we have better players coming in. We will need some quality at the back as well  as up front now. Hopefully Higgy has resigned as I had heard there was interest in him from other clubs.

Big Jack not resigning will be a major blow for us. Probably our most versatile player and was able to play every position at the back. Big John was never my favourite player but did a job for us and will be missed. McKay and Hamilton never really featured much and think we have better players coming in. We will need some quality at the back as well  as up front now. Hopefully Higgy has resigned as I had heard there was interest in him from other clubs.

i'm assuming jack Harrison has went senior again (was at clyde) or moved on to another junior club , couldn't see us not trying to resign him , great player , and still young , great asset to any club

53 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

i'm assuming jack Harrison has went senior again (was at clyde) or moved on to another junior club , couldn't see us not trying to resign him , great player , and still young , great asset to any club

Has signed with Cumbernauld United.

• 3 weeks later...

A mixed bag of results in the pre-season games.

Wins v Sauchie and Hurlford. Defeats to Edusport, Irvine Meadow and Beith.

Few new faces looking good and a couple still to get up to speed.

A mixed bag of results in the pre-season games.
Wins v Sauchie and Hurlford. Defeats to Edusport, Irvine Meadow and Beith.
Few new faces looking good and a couple still to get up to speed.

The real work starts now mate.

14 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

excellent 2-1 victory tonight over Cumbernauld, worthy winners fought for every ball , we wanted it more tonight
Excellent emoji16.png

got to agree with that. thought we bossed the midfield, defended well and looked threatening going forward. hopeful for a shot at promotion this year but early days. we mention for jack harrison who was cumbernaulds best player, all the best to him for the season except against us of course 😂