Kilsyth Rangers 2019/20

Krfc 10

What are QP getting with Salim? Noticed that his goal scoring record is unbelievable this season but we’ve brought prolific strikers in before from the juniors in Ross McPherson and Aidan Malone who couldn’t hack it. Do youse think salim will be good for senior football?

19 minutes ago, qpfc said:

What are QP getting with Salim? Noticed that his goal scoring record is unbelievable this season but we’ve brought prolific strikers in before from the juniors in Ross McPherson and Aidan Malone who couldn’t hack it. Do youse think salim will be good for senior football?

Salim's goalscoring record speaks for itself, he's also very good in the air and can really annoy defenders, scores all sorts of goals, seen 35 yard screamers like the one at Benburb last season to very good headers and also seems to pop up in the right place at the right time

Qp have a very good player in salim. Every time I've seen him (since playing with him when he was younger) he has been an absolute nuisance for centre backs. His movement is good. Good in the air. Quick. Works hard and has an excellent touch when taking the ball in under pressure.

He won't score as many goals at Qp given the increase in level but he will be a good solid signing for me.

5 new signing's so far , great to see nicky back too, gonna be a realy hard competitive league again this season, hopefully we learn how to win away from home [emoji849][emoji85]🤣
[/quote

A very good signing in Nicky Prentice,this along with Sawyers will make Kilsyth stronger this year.Sort out the away form and a good start could see you in the mix.

2 hours ago, Mine Man said:
On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:50, kilsyth ranger said:
5 new signing's so far , great to see nicky back too, gonna be a realy hard competitive league again this season, hopefully we learn how to win away from home emoji849.pngemoji85.png🤣
[/quote

A very good signing in Nicky Prentice,this along with Sawyers will make Kilsyth stronger this year.Sort out the away form and a good start could see you in the mix.

Delighted with the signings of Ross Brash and Nicky Prentice the others im not so sure about. Still think we are short up front with Sal leaving we have a huge amount of goals to replace. Haven't heard anything so assume we have retained the rest of last years team. So if we can get a couple of decent strikers in then I think we have a chance of being in the mix.

6 hours ago, Big Boab Jnr said:

Haven't heard anything so assume we have retained the rest of last years team. 

Jack Harrison, John Tully, Michael McKay and Jack Hamilton have left the club

i'm hoping the 2 guys from the lower leagues are a couple of gems that have been unearthed
anyone from bellshill or forth got any opinions on them ????
brennan from bellshill and Donnelly from forth ?

We had Paul Brennan at Glencairn for a short spell a couple of years ago. He initially came to the first team squad but we let the u21s have him as he was still of that age group. I don't think he ever made a first team competitive appearance.

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

i'm hoping the 2 guys from the lower leagues are a couple of gems that have been unearthed

anyone from bellshill or forth got any opinions on them ????

brennan from bellshill and Donnelly from forth ?

Donnelly from Forth quality player he will be a big miss for Forth this season 

Edited by coach92