Kit thread - season 19/20

On 20/06/2019 at 18:17, capt_oats said:

D9cJUVAWkAM1Xe1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Home strip is dull, neither traditional nor modern.  One reason I'm always in favour of white shorts, besides it being our traditional colours, is that it brightens up the colours.

Away strip looks really good.

Both strips would be better if you swapped the shorts and based on last season we probably will do that at various points during the season.

Will be interesting to see what effect the eventual sponsor has on them.

This is fucking atrocious. White shorts with it as well. Of course though still no word from the club whatsoever. It's taken someone being in Bulgaria to see them playing in this pish Nike generic shite :D Badge sown on as well so looks to be a goer for them. 

IMG_1443.jpg

This is fucking atrocious. White shorts with it as well. Of course though still no word from the club whatsoever. It's taken someone being in Bulgaria to see them playing in this pish Nike generic shite [emoji3] Badge sown on as well so looks to be a goer for them. 

IMG_1443.jpg.37f366a311eba4a989f72d7c24635841.jpg

That’s the training top, surely?

Just now, Savage Henry said:

That’s the training top, surely?

They're been playing games in it in Bulgaria. Hoping to f**k it's the training top. It's that exact template with a Livi badge sown onto it

If that is just a training top, all Ferranti Thistle need to do is to get them in their yellow, sew the crest and patches on, add the sponsor logo, and they’ve got a good looking simple kit. Don’t see the issue. Sometimes less is more. I always think a lot of the training t shirts look better, and cleaner designs, than the actual kits.... would H shaped leiderhosen suit Meadowbank fans better?

The issue isn’t the design it’s the colour, why the f**k are we going to be playing in white at home, we played in white once before, funnily enough our 2nd season in the top flight (they will probably market it along those lines) and that was pretty unpopular amongst the fans as well.

we should be playing in Amber or Black, not white and gold. 

Edited by andylivi1

3 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

The issue is the design it’s the colour, why the f**k are we going to be playing in white at home, we played in white once before, funnily enough our 2nd season in the top flight (they will probably market it along those lines) and that was pretty unpopular amongst the fans as well.

we should be playing in Amber or Black, not white and gold. 

This This This. Get white kits to f**k 

28 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The badge looks cheap - and I'm a bit disappointed that they're not using the 150th anniversary badge on it - but I really like what we can see of the design from these pics. No bad.

54 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

The badge looks cheap - and I'm a bit disappointed that they're not using the 150th anniversary badge on it - but I really like what we can see of the design from these pics. No bad.

Surely that's just a prototype and it will be an embroidered badge on release?

16 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Surely that's just a prototype and it will be an embroidered badge on release?

I'd hope so, but given the Nike swoosh is embroidered on I think that's the badge we'll end up with. The badge on the new manager's training jacket looked pretty much exactly the same so I don't think we'll be getting embroidered ones in the coming season.