St Johnstone 

Hearts

Aberdeen 

Ross County 

St Mirren

22 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

You think??!!

IMG_0923.GIF

It's a bit meh. It's not exactly offensive.

Both Motherwell home and away, plus the Hibs home are class kits. If you stare long enough at the Hibs away shirt a hidden picture reveals itself. Aberdeen and St. Johnstone strips look decent without being great, might be worth seeing close up to get another opinion

The Portsmouth Rangers kit looks good, nice trim and not a hint of orange. Hearts traditional colours but ruined by the triangle patterned design on the material. County away is solid and retro in style but the home kit is one of the worst ever to grace Scottish football, why don't they just go full Caley Jags?

Celtic going for hoops not stripes this coming season and that green collar. Sure everyone will hope they play in the footwear shown in the photo while everyone else has proper boots. Sandals with socks indeed, classy.

New Celtic FC Jersey 19-20

St. Mirren home kit looks a little .......um odd?? While the away strip looks like a referee's kit.

Image result for st mirren new kits 19/20

Not for me. Least aroused I’ve been when looking at sex panther Peter Haring.

That photo of players in the new Celtic strip, there does appear to be the beginnings of a Stewey Griffin moment about to happen on the left there in a ''What are these funny wee things sticking out of my shoes, lol , giggle, giggle''. Footballers, can't bring them anywhere. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, The Tackle said:

It's a bit meh. It's not exactly offensive.

Hearts have had some really sharp kits over the past 5 years or so, just think that neither of their efforts this season are upto the same standard.

13 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Hearts have had some really sharp kits over the past 5 years or so

Whit? Period blood stain colour isn't appealing no matter what style it's in.

I really can't make my mind up about the Celtic strip.  Sometimes I think it looks really sharp and contemporary, others it seems really quite awkward looking.  The flip-flops are hilarious though.

Hearts away looking excellent as well.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Whit? Period blood stain colour isn't appealing no matter what style it's in.

😀

You’re disagreeing with me over hearts colours when this guy 👆just said he can’t decide whether or not a green and white hooped top looks okay or not!

I mean when, ever, have green and white hoops in any context in the world looked anything other than shite?!!!

10 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

😀

You’re disagreeing with me over hearts colours when this guy 👆just said he can’t decide whether or not a green and white hooped top looks okay or not!

I mean when, ever, have green and white hoops in any context in the world looked anything other than shite?!!!

Tbh Paulo, I never even looked at what was posted other than you thinking Hearts had "sharp" tops. Green and white is obviously just as shite, As you were.

Snafu, maybe I'm risking a whooshing here, but when have Celtic ever worn stripes?

7 hours ago, Estragon said:

I really can't make my mind up about the Celtic strip.  Sometimes I think it looks really sharp and contemporary, others it seems really quite awkward looking.  The flip-flops are hilarious though.

Hearts away looking excellent as well.

Saw a bloke wearing it today. Its bowfin.

5 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Must have been going on holiday, was he?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Must have been going on holiday, was he?

It was Glasgow Central, didn't notice if he had luggage though!

16 hours ago, Owsley said:

Snafu, maybe I'm risking a whooshing here, but when have Celtic ever worn stripes?

9 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

1889 - 1903

I wonder if Celtic would even go for an Inter Milan style away kit?

I know that would mean having some blue in a kit but also would commemorate your greatest victory?

Celtic strip is the worst in the league for some time, but St Mirren one is giving them a run for their money.

11 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Have you ever seen a grown man walking around central station, wearing a football top and been taken aback by just how stylish he looked?