Kit thread - season 19/20

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Apparently we're fucking it up and going for a white kit...

living-02-home-mw-ls.jpg

Your last one was a belter...

21 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

The Saints home top is fine. Who gives a toss that it's not bespoke. When did 'bespoke' and 'template' even become allowable words in football parlance.

Look at the plethora of teams all wearing the same Nike/Adidas/Puma designs. And not just diddy teams.

When the sales rep punted it in those terms to the club. They then pass it on to the mugs who buy them.

Bespoke=£5.00 a shirt more.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Frank Macavennie - words fail me, tbh

It's okay, he's discussed this with "a couple of gay pals"... 

Special mention to his solution.   Release a strip without the rainbow colours to completely defeat the purpose of having them in the first place.  f**k sake Frank. 😂 

Special mention to his solution.   Release a strip without the rainbow colours to completely defeat the purpose of having them in the first place.  f**k sake Frank. [emoji23] 
I'd be interested to see the sales Thistle will have for this shirt. I've a feeling it might be a very good record breaker for them. Frank can f**k off back to the 70's he talks about in his ridiculous article.

Special mention to his solution.   Release a strip without the rainbow colours to completely defeat the purpose of having them in the first place.  f**k sake Frank. [emoji23] 

I see he’s doubling down on his “article”, saying it’s “all about opinions”. And of course knuckle dragglers as responding with “I have no problem with it but it’s good to hear both sides of the argument.” Disingenuous bullshit.

I see he’s doubling down on his “article”, saying it’s “all about opinions”. And of course knuckle dragglers as responding with “I have no problem with it but it’s good to hear both sides of the argument.” Disingenuous bullshit.
This is the world we live in now.

19 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

I'd be interested to see the sales Thistle will have for this shirt. I've a feeling it might be a very good record breaker for them. Frank can f**k off back to the 70's he talks about in his ridiculous article.

Agreed.  I believe the majority of Thistle fans will have no issue with this, it might even encourage some who do not usually buy a jersey to pick one up.  Combine that with those involved with LGBT rights, neutrals and hipsters looking to jump on the bandwagon, this could be a big seller for the Jags. 

18 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

"wit aboot ma free speach". 

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:50, pozbaird said:

Same reason as us - lazy cnuts like Packy Bonnar & Co commentating regularly for the BBC wouldn’t know a St Mirren or Accies player if they were sitting next to them, but they know every Sellik player without needing to see their number over their green hooped jerseys. Jim Spence was a particular fcuking gobshite on this matter, regularly talking out his arse about St Mirren’s numbers being too hard to make out over our stripes. Lazy cnut would recognise every Arab player just by sooking their boaby. I once heard Spence say he was going to have a word with our chairman about getting patches on the backs of our shirts. Think it was on open all mics.

Saddens me to see Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick ditching the last few seasons of fully striped kits, and going back to white backed shirts. Mind you, we will need plain backed shirts when Fitzy oversees us in the top 4 and then onto Europe.

That can't be the actual reason though. I would just like a decent kit that I might want to buy, I'll never buy all-one-colour backed shirts, whether they're red or white. Tradition matters.