Kit thread - season 19/20

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

You seriously like that Hibs strip more than the Saints home one this season?! 

I don't think bespoke matters as much as good design.. look at last season's bespoke home effort we put out.

Not feeling the excitement over which macron logo either, the new one looks like the save the children badge or something, the written one on our strip is okay.

Hibs away is not bad, probably second best away to Motherwell's so far. Still St Johnstone leading the home efforts in my unbiased opinion!

Don't listen to him Paulo,  c**t will always find something to moan about. It's a fucking football strip, its blue and white, that's good enough for me.

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

All the diddies arguing over whose strip is the most tin pot, whilst Aberdeen are strutting about in gold medal position.

large.jpg

You've got a gold strip despite never winning a major trophy in decades m8.

Do Ross County fans like their new home kit? It seems bizarre to me, adding Caley Thistle colours. When did they not have a dark navy blue shirt?

Accies at the arse end as usual. Hope it's a big improvement on last season, our worst for many a year. Hoops on the back and all the way around please, I don't ask for much in life.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Do Ross County fans like their new home kit? It seems bizarre to me, adding Caley Thistle colours. When did they not have a dark navy blue shirt?

Accies at the arse end as usual. Hope it's a big improvement on last season, our worst for many a year. Hoops on the back and all the way around please, I don't ask for much in life.

Did Marcus not say that we're getting the hoops back and front this season? I remember he said that to someone in the Vaults after the last game, although he might have been pished by then.

11 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

The Saints home top is fine. Who gives a toss that it's not bespoke. When did 'bespoke'  'template'  and 'plethora' even become allowable words in football parlance.

Look at the plethora of teams all wearing the same Nike/Adidas/Puma designs. And not just diddy teams.

fixed.....

10 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Did Marcus not say that we're getting the hoops back and front this season? I remember he said that to someone in the Vaults after the last game, although he might have been pished by then.

Hope so. I can even accept half hoops on the back and the rest white for number clarity but then Celtic can have a fully hooped back so why can't we?

He did and he was. Think he also said the away will be black again.
I thought our home and away tops last season were v dull but the third was magic.

1 hour ago, Owsley said:

Hope so. I can even accept half hoops on the back and the rest white for number clarity but then Celtic can have a fully hooped back so why can't we?

Same reason as us - lazy cnuts like Packy Bonnar & Co commentating regularly for the BBC wouldn’t know a St Mirren or Accies player if they were sitting next to them, but they know every Sellik player without needing to see their number over their green hooped jerseys. Jim Spence was a particular fcuking gobshite on this matter, regularly talking out his arse about St Mirren’s numbers being too hard to make out over our stripes. Lazy cnut would recognise every Arab player just by sooking their boaby. I once heard Spence say he was going to have a word with our chairman about getting patches on the backs of our shirts. Think it was on open all mics.

Saddens me to see Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick ditching the last few seasons of fully striped kits, and going back to white backed shirts. Mind you, we will need plain backed shirts when Fitzy oversees us in the top 4 and then onto Europe.

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, Owsley said:

Celtics have to be hooped all the way round to meet UEFA guidelines for strips used in european competition, as does Killie's stripes this season, unless we are going with a 150th anniversary one, all Oxford blue

Edited by C4mmy31

14 hours ago, Owsley said:

Not sure what the consensus is but my initial reaction is that I don't like the home top, imo a bit of a shocker tbh.  The top Ross Draper is wearing seams to me two sizes too small! 

The mix of blues doesn't bother me, older HL County tops weren't always as dark a blue as we've used in the last 10/15 years. It's the thin red and white lines that make it look like a piece of meat wrapped in string, somebody posted a good picture on the County thread.

The away top looks great but I'm always left a little disappointed that we haven't resurrected the Yellow away strip from about 20 years ago, I loved that strip.

Edited by frankthetank22