What are you looking forward to this year?

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Good to see Dunfermline take the Falkirk approach and sign good looking diddies for players.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

A very Falkirky signing IMO.

Some of our signings are in the middle of their exams so we will have looks and brains. 

From a Morton perspective, Arbroath away, and hopefully being organised when defending set-pieces for the first time this decade.

For the division as a whole, the absolute meltdowns from the Dundee area starting. If Dundee United are off the pace in the title race, it’ll be from them. At this stage, it’s looking far more likely to be Dundee with a first time manager in place despite some decent signings, as their fans will not take being behind United well.

I’m looking forward to the Funsters’ excuses for the building their new stadium getting delayed indefinitely.

I think the statements could be Trumpian levels of denial.

I am also looking forward to the derbies; win, lose or draw they are certainly the best games to attend.  Serious rivalry without the toxicity of such matches elsewhere.

Bog standard answer of - the games against Dundee and the games against Arbroath (the steak and black pudding pies are possibly higher on my list than the steak bridies at Dunfermline).

Also looking forward to another year away from the media circus that follows certain elements of the Premiership. Of course I would rather we were in the top flight but I can safely say that is something I have not missed in the slightest. 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Granny's breakdown when United fail to get promoted (again).

emoji48.png

Truth be told I’ve become far more sanguine in recent seasons.  If we don’t get promoted I’ll simply shrug my shoulders, track you down and murder you in an horrific manner.