What are you looking forward to this year?

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Truth be told I’ve become far more sanguine in recent seasons.  If we don’t get promoted I’ll simply shrug my shoulders, track you down and murder you in an horrific manner. 

Mods, plz. 

Not losing every week

Decent away support occasionally

The derbies and The Dees in the Shed especially - for my money the top experience for a Dee.

Hospitality at Gayfield

Meeting my Dunfermline colleagues for pints on the opening day

Going to Alloa for the first time.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 10:28, 1320Lichtie said:

Morton away because I love the look of Cappielow.

Drunken train journeys to QOTS and Inverness.

Better add a drunken journey to Greenock to that list because when you reach Cappielow, you will need some sort of mind bending substance to make it look good. One of the few grounds that makes Somerset look like the Bernabeu

Berwick Away

Arbroath, Dundee/United and Partick away unless our friends at the state broadcaster decide we play these games on a Friday night

Watching the tsunami of tears and snotters come from the City of Discovery when Partick win the league

Getting three million penalties after the rule changes

All set for the big petted lip reply of 'bugger all' until I read about steak and black pudding pies.  That's yer winner, right there. Start the season now.

On 22/06/2019 at 10:22, stumigoo said:

Bog standard answer of - the games against Dundee and the games against Arbroath (the steak and black pudding pies are possibly higher on my list than the steak bridies at Dunfermline).

Better add a drunken journey to Greenock to that list because when you reach Cappielow, you will need some sort of mind bending substance to make it look good. One of the few grounds that makes Somerset look like the Bernabeu

Berwick Away

Arbroath, Dundee/United and Partick away unless our friends at the state broadcaster decide we play these games on a Friday night

Watching the tsunami of tears and snotters come from the City of Discovery when Partick win the league

Getting three million penalties after the rule changes

I think Somerset looks fucking great to be honest. So if Morton is even more extreme than Somerset I'll love it even more than I thought.

Proper football grounds

4 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

but they beat us when it was practically impossible for us to survive. That must count for something?

Full marks to you for offering these poor deluded wrenches some consolation.