Whitletts Victoria 19/20

Was Donovan injured tonight? Leonard has brought in a lot of his old players I have also noticed 

A big difference from the performance at Troon. Good hospitality at Darvel they have really improved the setup. I have followed whitletts last few weeks but afraid to say I was disappointed with tonights showing. Expected better and will maybe come to a game at Dam park again soon. 

Can't wait for the match against the superstars tomorrow

MON THE VICS
[emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835]

Well WV how did you enjoy the game tonight against the superstars at Darvel [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️[emoji460]️

• 1 month later...

What’s happening at Whitletts, I thought this was a team going for promotion?
Sitting now in the relegation zone is a bit of a surprise, I don’t expect them to go down but the longer this form continues the harder it is to get out of it.
It’s a good team on paper with a mix of youth and experience and a good management team in place.

No need to panic, Peter will get it right.
He's had to rebuild, so give him time.

Nobody is panicking, just a little surprised with league position with what looks like a strong squad of players. A lot stronger than last seasons squad.

22 hours ago, XXX said:

Nobody is panicking, just a little surprised with league position with what looks like a strong squad of players. A lot stronger than last seasons squad.

Takes time, he took over a team that played Hoofball, peter likes to play football the correct why.

I'm sure most Whitlets fans would rather loose playing nice football, compared to back to front, which is how the old manager played.

Takes time, he took over a team that played Hoofball, peter likes to play football the correct why.
I'm sure most Whitlets fans would rather loose playing nice football, compared to back to front, which is how the old manager played.

U talk so much shit it’s unbelievable. U slated George Grierson for less so do everybody a favour and f**k off

Your young keeper had a great game today. 4 top class saves. 

He’s been a bright spot in a bad few weeks. Missed todays game, but he’s been class since he came in

Big decisions to be made from the committee after seeing todays result. 

were u there today ? your making a statement like that and Whittletts were so unlucky 2 not take at least a point , they played well an battled hard , young goalie and no9 were standouts for vics , they must have been sick to lose out on all 3pts today after the effort they put in , and belied there league position, if they keep playing like that they'll be fine i think

were u there today ? your making a statement like that and Whittletts were so unlucky 2 not take at least a point , they played well an battled hard , young goalie and no9 were standouts for vics , they must have been sick to lose out on all 3pts today after the effort they put in , and belied there league position, if they keep playing like that they'll be fine i think  

He’s a Girvan fan i think.
We’re on a hellish run just now. I missed today so can’t comment, but something needs to kickstart our season soon.
Young goalie has only just turned 16, he’s been brilliant since he came in and no9 would’ve been Reilly whos played for all the big guns in the premier league. Tbf him and our other striker Patterson have some partnership, scored a right few goals between them already this season

It’s doesn’t seem to be the forward areas that’s the problem. We’re conceding far too many goals judging by the results. Need to get back to basics and keep it tight at back. 1 clean sheet can transform the momentum. Rab and Reilly are brilliant together so the boys will definitely turn it around. There’s a good squad there, they just need a wee break to kick start them again.

I don’t think that was the way Greirson played.
He got them promoted and did a good job last season of establishing themselves in that division.
Doesn’t deserve the criticism that you throw at him.
Whitletts still have a good team and I think it’s only a matter of time before they start winning. I am surprised they are in this position I must say.