Whitletts Victoria 19/20

On 19/10/2019 at 20:16, Reidy7 said:

It’s doesn’t seem to be the forward areas that’s the problem. We’re conceding far too many goals judging by the results. Need to get back to basics and keep it tight at back. 1 clean sheet can transform the momentum. Rab and Reilly are brilliant together so the boys will definitely turn it around. There’s a good squad there, they just need a wee break to kick start them again.

Back to basics?? Leonard had the basics and he got rid of Raymond and the keeper Fraser. Hearing from games that keeper errors have cost them. 

reading on here now that Ogston has left. How many of last years squad is now left? 

On 19/10/2019 at 17:57, kilsyth ranger said:

were u there today ? your making a statement like that and Whittletts were so unlucky 2 not take at least a point , they played well an battled hard , young goalie and no9 were standouts for vics , they must have been sick to lose out on all 3pts today after the effort they put in , and belied there league position, if they keep playing like that they'll be fine i think

I heard they played well at times.

The young keeper been told he is a prospect

38 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Back to basics?? Leonard had the basics and he got rid of Raymond and the keeper Fraser. Hearing from games that keeper errors have cost them. 

reading on here now that Ogston has left. How many of last years squad is now left? 

Agreed I think Buchanan had at least one more season and is a steady player. I think he was trying to sign Mcinness at Girvan which is why he got rid of Marty Fraser. 

They must have confidence in the manager to stick with him but it is not looking good for them if players like Donovan are leaving 

I heard they played well at times.
The young keeper been told he is a prospect
Whittletts on Saturday's showing are nowhere near as bad as there league position suggests at the moment, the young keeper had 3 tremendous saves in the 1st half and is a real prospect and the no9 Reilly i think ? had a great game and ran the line realy well , not to take anything away from vics some of our defending left a lot 2 b desired though [emoji849]

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Step back the way, not even in the same class as Peter.

Please get help for your obsession over Grierson. It’s as if he came in and done a better job than you when you were involved with whitletts......