Whitletts Victoria 19/20

25 minutes ago, iPhone said:

But TBH... what do you know?

I hardly miss a game at Dam Park.

Who do you actually follow Billy?

I wouldn’t say it’s the Vics, I actually feel you’re a bit bitter towards them.

One thing I will say to you ..... you are CONSISTENT 

I will leave it at that for now 

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

TBH .... I don’t think “The Wee Troll” is actually a Vics fan anyway 

None of the vics lads that were up at Darvel last year knew him, and if he was there he didn’t introduce himself. Probably had an important fifa match on the PlayStation to play in his bedroom at his maws.

4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

None of the vics lads that were up at Darvel last year knew him, and if he was there he didn’t introduce himself. Probably had an important fifa match on the PlayStation to play in his bedroom at his maws.

Don’t believe everything people tell you.

You probably still only eat carrots so you can see in the dark.

26 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Thanks Billy.

Any new signings or resigning at Bonnyton for this season so far?

32 minutes ago,  Billy XBoswell said: 

One thing I will say to you ..... you are CONSISTENT 

Christ .... I forgot to finish it off 

should have read; CONSISTENT TWAT 

51 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:
   32 minutes ago,  Billy XBoswell said: 

One thing I will say to you ..... you are CONSISTENT 

Christ .... I forgot to finish it off 

should have read; CONSISTENT TWAT 

If brains were dynamite, you wouldn’t have enough to blow your nose....

1 minute ago, GG said:

Doubt it

That’s a definite.

Billy watched Bonnyton and mainly boys club stuff as his boy was growing up. 

He might have watched his brother play amateur years ago too and went to vics games when his boy was there for a season.

maybe the odd other junior game but that’s it.

You obviously don’t know him.

he doesn’t even like junior teams, has digs at both Darvel and Whitletts. 

47 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That’s a definite.

Billy watched Bonnyton and mainly boys club stuff as his boy was growing up. 

He might have watched his brother play amateur years ago too and went to vics games when his boy was there for a season.

maybe the odd other junior game but that’s it.

You obviously don’t know him.

he doesn’t even like junior teams, has digs at both Darvel and Whitletts. 

Look here you Wee Troll/Weirdo

Unlike you, I don’t hide behind a sad username so that others don’t know who I am, at least the real fans/followers of Vics know me & who I am, therefore don’t come on here with 2nd hand knowledge and pretend that you know me 

Get your sad little facts about me right, weirdo 

Paul Millar has re-signed for the upcoming season. Hopefully gets a run in his favoured midfield position, boy looks a smashing player in there. Played a lot at centre half last season and a few other positions and done awrite, was my stick on for young player before he started getting moved around due to injuries etc

IMG_5403.jpg

I made enquires regarding the youth team that caused so many arguments, and got a response from the club. Iv also to add that the club are still very proud of their achievements.

Caley u15's joined Whitletts Victoria as an u17 side before moving up to u19's for one season only where they won the league by 9 points from Bonnyton as well as winning the Presidents Cup, William Nesbitt Cup and the Kilwinning Tournament

That squad consisted of Dylan Lawrie, Fraser Lamont (Craigmark), Angus Denholm, Kyle Watson (no longer playing), Bailey Fairbairn (Dailly AFC), Calum Reddick, Cammy Ross (Annbank), Alan Murphy (Vics AFC), Morgan Bird, Lee McClymont and Liam Fitzsimmons (all Annbank), Robbie Urie (Army), Jamie McCorkell, Callum Ogston (Vics), Andy Boyd (Annbank?), Jordan Nohar and Ali Boyle (Craigmark)

Two of the coaching staff, Barry Ross and Andy Boyd are in charge at Annbank.

IMG_5403.thumb.jpg.e29851eb0896722ce46f8e5a1fbaa67f.jpg
I made enquires regarding the youth team that caused so many arguments, and got a response from the club. Iv also to add that the club are still very proud of their achievements.

Caley u15's joined Whitletts Victoria as an u17 side before moving up to u19's for one season only where they won the league by 9 points from Bonnyton as well as winning the Presidents Cup, William Nesbitt Cup and the Kilwinning Tournament
That squad consisted of Dylan Lawrie, Fraser Lamont (Craigmark), Angus Denholm, Kyle Watson (no longer playing), Bailey Fairbairn (Dailly AFC), Calum Reddick, Cammy Ross (Annbank), Alan Murphy (Vics AFC), Morgan Bird, Lee McClymont and Liam Fitzsimmons (all Annbank), Robbie Urie (Army), Jamie McCorkell, Callum Ogston (Vics), Andy Boyd (Annbank?), Jordan Nohar and Ali Boyle (Craigmark)

Cheers t/t. I think we were both right but on a different time! Should clear it up though. Appreciated

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

IMG_5403.jpg

Thanks for clearing it up Tel 👍

Sean Ewart signs on again for another two years.

If Sean can stay fit, he has the potential to be one of the best left backs in the league. Brilliant left foot on him, His delivery from deep is as good as iv seen

whitlettsvictoria.com

27 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Sean Ewart signs on again for another two years.

If Sean can stay fit, he has the potential to be one of the best left backs in the league. Brilliant left foot on him, His delivery from deep is as good as iv seen

whitlettsvictoria.com

He is a good player, unfortunate thing is that you will also have his auld man on tow 😁

Striker Rab Patterson has signed on for a second spell at Whitletts after being at Cumnock last season. If he’s as good as he was 1st time around, he’ll be a great signing