Welcome to P&B v4.4

On 19/06/2019 at 23:41, craigkillie said:

Some notifications are still showing up in bold for me even after I've clicked them - assume that this isn't intentional.

152965155_ScreenShot2019-06-20at00_40_32.thumb.png.be0c5dd42800cd858c48f055ada4f7b2.png

This is happening in the opposite direction now - lots of new notifications are showing up not in bold when they should be.

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

This is happening in the opposite direction now - lots of new notifications are showing up not in bold when they should be.

Nothing has changed our side mate. What browser are you using?

5 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Having a lot of issues when I’m trying to IMG_1169.jpggetting that below and unable to post. Having to use the app to post this.

IMG_1169.jpg

That means you aren’t logged in mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2019 at 21:04, LiviLion said:

Other than the font the only thing I'll moan about is the 'Next Unread Topic' doesn't say what the next topic is.

On 18/06/2019 at 21:08, Adam101 said:

Minor irritation that the Next Unread Thread used to tell you what it was and that's gone now - other than that nice work

Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 21.06.24.png

On 19/06/2019 at 22:43, Zen Archer said:

Will this be fixed or is it lost in the upgrade?

On 22/06/2019 at 13:24, Mark Connolly said:

Any news on when we might get the thread titles back under the next unread topic button?

@Div Is this coming back or is it just the way things are now?

4 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I've logged a ticket with the guys that provide the skins for the forum, will chase them up.

On 01/07/2019 at 10:24, LiviLion said:

Finally got an answer on this.

The functionality was removed by the forum software developers, rather than just being a specific issue with the themes that we use.

"The previous and next topics were purposely removed by IPS since they caused excessive load on large sites. They don't appear on the default IPS theme either"

So, I'm afraid they won't be coming back for that reason, sorry 😐

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Yes, still happening for me too.

I can re-create the issue, but as of yet I haven't been able to resolve it.

I'm not sure how practical this is but you could try ticking the box to mark the entire site as read, to reset your own read topic markers, then see what happens in the notifications window after that. I don't think this is a theme formatting issue, as it's happening even in the default theme that ships with the forum software.

On 10/07/2019 at 15:14, Div said:

I can re-create the issue, but as of yet I haven't been able to resolve it.

I'm not sure how practical this is but you could try ticking the box to mark the entire site as read, to reset your own read topic markers, then see what happens in the notifications window after that. I don't think this is a theme formatting issue, as it's happening even in the default theme that ships with the forum software.

I've tried this - will report back.

Use the app only. No more greying out of read topics?
It appears that if there are new posts on a topic or if you've never read the topic then there will be a verticle black line to the left of the topic title.
If you're up to date with that topic then the black line isn't there.