Welcome to P&B v4.4

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm not seeing them, I've tried Microsoft Edge(?) and my phone and they're not there, I see the dot you gave me, just not the buttons.

Strange, I can see them on Edge using the same theme you are. See below. I'll login as you and see what happens.............

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, Div said:

Strange, I can see them on Edge using the same theme you are. See below. I'll login as you and see what happens.............

Capture.JPG

Yip, logged in as you and green dotted my post 😐

Just now, Div said:

Strange, I can see them on Edge using the same theme you are. I'll login as you and see what happens.............

Capture.JPG

It is now that I must own up to being a bit dim, I was looking at my own fucking post.

*shakes head, takes a drink.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

It is now that I must own up to being a bit dim, I was looking at my own fucking post.

*shakes head, takes a drink.

super troopers smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

Previously when I perused the board, any threads in which I had posted had a little star to the left of the thread title.

Although this still happens to threads I have posted in since the upgrade, any threads I had contributed to before the upgrade don't have the star. only the dot (for go to first unread post).

Any way to restore this?

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Previously when I perused the board, any threads in which I had posted had a little star to the left of the thread title.

Although this still happens to threads I have posted in since the upgrade, any threads I had contributed to before the upgrade don't have the star. only the dot (for go to first unread post).

Any way to restore this?

Hmm, unlikely. Think that is only a feature of the 2016 theme which is actually the default for the forum software. It was upgraded, and I guess topic markers were reset by that.

Sorry!

1 minute ago, Div said:

Hmm, unlikely. Think that is only a feature of the 2016 theme which is actually the default for the forum software. It was upgraded, and I guess topic markers were reset by that.

Sorry!

No, I'm talking pish, the forum topic markers are still there and should still be up to date?

51 minutes ago, Div said:

If you want to quote a bit of a post, just select the text you want and once it's highlighted you'll see the Quote button appear.

Hasn't this always been the case? :unsure2:

Was loving using the Livi theme again at first, then I came to page 2 of this thread and the font changed to something hideous, what's your fucking problem?

sad jim carrey GIF

Other than the font the only thing I'll moan about is the 'Next Unread Topic' doesn't say what the next topic is.

Edited by LiviLion

Just now, LiviLion said:

Hasn't this always been the case? :unsure2:

Was loving using the Livi theme again at first, then I came to page 2 of this thread and the font changed to something hideous, what's your fucking problem?

sad jim carrey GIF

Other than the font the only thing I'll moan about is the 'Next Unread Topic' doesn't say what the next topic is.

Just finishing the font styling on the last few themes. It's utterly magnificent.

The new font seems to be on the 2017 theme when on 'Unread content', yet goes back to normal when in a thread. There also seems to be a slight issue with the notification bar in that the read notifications still stay in bold.

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

So much for bringing security up to date 😉

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Minor irritation that the Next Unread Thread used to tell you what it was and that's gone now - other than that nice work

Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 21.06.24.png

That should come back. There is a re-indexing process going on in the background at the moment. I think.

2 minutes ago, Rowan said:

How do I change themes?

Theme chooser is right at the bottom left of the board.

All team themes are essentially the same core theme but with different colours and backgrounds.

P&B 2016 is the forum software default skin with minimal customisation.
P&B 2017 is the P&B default but with the old Lato font which is pish.
P&B 2019 is the forum default.
Divs Favourite is a magnificent version of the P&B default theme.

I'm actually going to install a couple of new themes too I think, totally different.

1 minute ago, Div said:

Theme chooser is right at the bottom left of the board.

All team themes are essentially the same core theme but with different colours and backgrounds.

P&B 2016 is the forum software default skin with minimal customisation.
P&B 2017 is the P&B default but with the old Lato font which is pish.
P&B 2019 is the forum default.
Divs Favourite is a magnificent version of the P&B default theme.

I'm actually going to install a couple of new themes too I think, totally different.

2016 restored!

Can’t cope with change!