Best place to watch Championship online

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

I don't know if it's region locked, but with the championship games being shown on BBC Scotland, if you are on the BBC sport website you can live stream it.

Cheers mate but annoyingly the BBC has got fly to VPN. I always used to watch sportscene and MOTD but can't anymore.

On 05/07/2019 at 08:27, montreal_exile said:

Cheers mate but annoyingly the BBC has got fly to VPN. I always used to watch sportscene and MOTD but can't anymore.

Sounds like you need a better VPN, i've been using MyExpatShield during the season, and their basic package is about $8/mo...works for BBC, ITV, ALL4 and CatchupTV

Also worth searching for NuMedia...its a little more expensive @ $49.99 a month, but it's got literally everything and it's set up nicer than a Shaw Cable subscription :)

I don't post on dafc.net but enjoy browsing these Pars TV threads. However many years the streaming has been going the same few folk have been bitching back and forth at each other. A sample from the recent Hibs game, with barbed references the the recent game at Forfar too....

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1757154&t=1757154

I'm pretty dumb, so I was hoping someone could help. 

For the next few months I will mostly be using my phone as a hotspot to connect to the internet and thinking of buying a VPN for the football, highlights, etc. Can someone break it down for the simpleton that I am e.g if I bought a VPN then used a hotspot to connect to the internet on my laptop, would the VPN work on my computer e.g so I could watch BBC Scotland/Alba games and so on?

Thanks!