Best place to watch Championship online

2 hours ago, montreal_exile said:

I might look into that. I remember going to see Dunfermline a few times as a kid. I dunno why I remember this but it was the first time I went to a game and was given a cheeseburger instead of a stone cold pie. Thought that was magic. Hamish French was playing if I remember. I also got a seat rather than standing which was class for a wee man. 

The Feeds good? They don't drop out?

Would be good if the Championship or even SPFL done online streaming package were you got 1 game a week or something.

Home games are consistently good, away games it's sometimes dependent on the signal at the ground but it was good 99% of the time home and away. 

Commentary is actually fairly impartial. 

1 hour ago, montreal_exile said:

That's actually a no bad deal. Send us a link if you can.

COuldn't see anything on the Dunfermline site Grant

https://parstv.co.uk/

Just now, Mr X said:

Is there a pay per game option? Or would it just be a case of paying for a month?

Dundee basically replace Falkirk, in terms of clubs who stream their games. Dunfermline and Dundee Utd being the others.

There used to be a pay per game option but it stopped being an option during last season at some point. 

It's a broadcast company in Livingston who run it - can't mind their name - and they also do Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell and I noticed their minimum package is monthly as well so presumably it's the company's decision to do that in an attempt to get extra cash. 

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There used to be a pay per game option but it stopped being an option during last season at some point. 

It's a broadcast company in Livingston who run it - can't mind their name - and they also do Hibs, Hearts and Motherwell and I noticed their minimum package is monthly as well so presumably it's the company's decision to do that in an attempt to get extra cash. 

Sorry mate I wasn't trying to be wide before. I understand the clubs have to get the money from streaming to make it worthwhile.  I was just meaning that after taking into account what you can get from big brand streaming sites it's pretty much the same price just for 1 club. Fair doos tho. If I was a Dundee fan through and through I'd defo get it. 

With the game time difference being what it is it might be best value to sign up for the jags tv as although not live, if the matches went up quick enough it would be worth a watch at 3pm my time on a Saturday.

Pars TV (although technically more expensive) might be no bad for me as you can pay per each game. Saves yet more direct debits ripping my bank account ;-) 

Arabzone on Dundee Utds page doesn't tell you the price unless you sign up. Anyone know the score?

4 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

Sorry mate I wasn't trying to be wide before. I understand the clubs have to get the money from streaming to make it worthwhile.  I was just meaning that after taking into account what you can get from big brand streaming sites it's pretty much the same price just for 1 club. Fair doos tho. If I was a Dundee fan through and through I'd defo get it. 

With the game time difference being what it is it might be best value to sign up for the jags tv as although not live, if the matches went up quick enough it would be worth a watch at 3pm my time on a Saturday.

Pars TV (although technically more expensive) might be no bad for me as you can pay per each game. Saves yet more direct debits ripping my bank account ;-) 

Arabzone on Dundee Utds page doesn't tell you the price unless you sign up. Anyone know the score?

The games wont go up until midnight on the Saturday night - league rules

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

To be fair, the monthly price is about what others charge per game

7 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The games wont go up until midnight on the Saturday night - league rules

Think the full match replays can go up at 10pm and the highlights at midnight, that's certainly the way we've done it last few seasons.

2 hours ago, montreal_exile said:

Alright, I'm stuck over in Canada and want to follow the Championship but never really find any streams or any good youtube highlights.

Can only really see teams posting their goals etc. 

There any magazine show or place to watch them live? Any teams stream their games for an affordable price? I'd rather put my money into Scottish fitbaw than the English pish.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4zrXEbSUj9kXsPfAfRYQg

7 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Cheers Bud. Ayr Utd seem pretty much on point with the youtube. I'm gonna subscribe to that page. That a good amount of content for free. I work with a Kilile fan so I can get it up him.

11 minutes ago, Mr X said:
13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:
Think the full match replays can go up at 10pm and the highlights at midnight, that's certainly the way we've done it last few seasons.

Oops, sorry. I forgot the full match was earlier

With the time difference this is actually pretty good for me. 5 Hour time difference so 5pm Games no bad. It's not like I work with anyone who would tell me the Jags score before I see it or that. Also, since it's not live I don't need to stress out about the feed going down mid game.

Alright, I'm stuck over in Canada and want to follow the Championship but never really find any streams or any good youtube highlights. Can only really see teams posting their goals etc.  There any magazine show or place to watch them live? Any teams stream their games for an affordable price? I'd rather put my money into Scottish fitbaw than the English pish.

Most of Championship teams have YouTube pages where they post highlights. Dundee United post only the goals on YouTube. You have to subscribe to Arabzone for more, same for Thistle(Jags Zone) and Dundee. Can usually see highlights from all 5 games

I know someone used to gather highlights from all the games and put them in one post on here not sure if that still happens

2 hours ago, mikedafc said:

Most of Championship teams have YouTube pages where they post highlights. Dundee United post only the goals on YouTube. You have to subscribe to Arabzone for more, same for Thistle(Jags Zone) and Dundee. Can usually see highlights from all 5 games

I know someone used to gather highlights from all the games and put them in one post on here not sure if that still happens

Cheers mate. Aye I've seen some of the goals. But to get a good vibe of the league and that i need to find extended highlights.

Weird thing is I'll probably end up subscribing to a teams paid content for a team I don't actually support! Suppose it will give me a horse in the race tho. 

Cheers mate. Aye I've seen some of the goals. But to get a good vibe of the league and that i need to find extended highlights.
Weird thing is I'll probably end up subscribing to a teams paid content for a team I don't actually support! Suppose it will give me a horse in the race tho. 
Arbroath's match highlights at 36 Nil TV on youtube are normally about 14/15 minutes a game

1 minute ago, mikedafc said:
6 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

Arbroath's match highlights at 36 Nil TV on youtube are normally about 14/15 minutes a game

That's pretty good. LInlithgow Rose in the Juniors usually have a good enough length too.  I'll take at look at that Abroath youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/06/2019 at 15:23, montreal_exile said:

Alright, I'm stuck over in Canada and want to follow the Championship but never really find any streams or any good youtube highlights.

Can only really see teams posting their goals etc. 

There any magazine show or place to watch them live? Any teams stream their games for an affordable price? I'd rather put my money into Scottish fitbaw than the English pish.

Try frontrowsports or  firstrowsports or  hesgoal.com or  skorlive.com/soccer or vipboxe.com, all are free; not obviously the same quality as Sky or 'paid' sites and they do freeze from time to time, but I have watched all the games I wanted to see  in the UK last season which were not available on pay sites or were on sites I did not have .... such as BT sport            give them a go anyway and good  luck.  just thought to say these are live streams so only available during match play, of course all these   would be through the computer not the telly although you could cable it to the tv if you wished

Edited by jaybeee
explanation

48 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

Try frontrowsports or  firstrowsports or  hesgoal.com or  skorlive.com/soccer or vipboxe.com, all are free; not obviously the same quality as Sky or 'paid' sites and they do freeze from time to time, but I have watched all the games I wanted to see  in the UK last season which were not available on pay sites or were on sites I did not have .... such as BT sport            give them a go anyway and good  luck.  just thought to say these are live streams so only available during match play, of course all these   would be through the computer not the telly although you could cable it to the tv if you wished

Never see any streams for games under Premier league in Scotland

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I don't know if it's region locked, but with the championship games being shown on BBC Scotland, if you are on the BBC sport website you can love stream it.

You must really love watching Dundee.