Best place to watch Championship online

Alright, I'm stuck over in Canada and want to follow the Championship but never really find any streams or any good youtube highlights.

Can only really see teams posting their goals etc. 

There any magazine show or place to watch them live? Any teams stream their games for an affordable price? I'd rather put my money into Scottish fitbaw than the English pish.

ParsTv stream all Dunfermline games, think away games are £5 and home games are £7.50.

Dunfermline have a pretty active YouTube account and post a reasonably comprehensive highlights package. 

I was out in Canada for a time and kept in touch. 

I might look into that. I remember going to see Dunfermline a few times as a kid. I dunno why I remember this but it was the first time I went to a game and was given a cheeseburger instead of a stone cold pie. Thought that was magic. Hamish French was playing if I remember. I also got a seat rather than standing which was class for a wee man. 

The Feeds good? They don't drop out?

Would be good if the Championship or even SPFL done online streaming package were you got 1 game a week or something.

4 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

Alright, I'm stuck over in Canada and want to follow the Championship but never really find any streams or any good youtube highlights.

Can only really see teams posting their goals etc. 

There any magazine show or place to watch them live? Any teams stream their games for an affordable price? I'd rather put my money into Scottish fitbaw than the English pish.

You could sign up to Dee TV for 20 of your Canadian Dollars per month and watch Dundee's march to the title as it happens. 

Thistle don’t stream live. You can get live audio commentary, highlights and full match replays on Jagzone though. Also comes with utterly mundane interviews with Gary Caldwell answering the same question over and over again.

£5.99 a month, no idea what that is in Canadian dollars.

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Thistle don’t stream live. You can get live audio commentary, highlights and full match replays on Jagzone though. Also comes with utterly mundane interviews with Gary Caldwell answering the same question over and over again.

£5.99 a month, no idea what that is in Canadian dollars.

Is that full matches tho? Seen teams basically have a few goals or random highlights up and wanting paid for it.

18 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

That's actually a no bad deal. Send us a link if you can.

COuldn't see anything on the Dunfermline site Grant

Go onto DAFC.NET when the season starts and you’ll find a link taking you to ParsTV. It may even have a link up for it now. 

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

https://deetv.dundeefc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

Scroll down for the International Monthly package. 

Actually thinking about it. Maybe it's not the best deal. To be honest 12 pounds a month is like 20 dollars a month, which is what I pay for DAZN to get all of seria A, Ligue 1, English Championship, Spanish football, Boxing, Cage fighting and All Uefa competitions. So I think Dundee might be taking the pish a wee bit with that. 

Wouldn't rule it out but doubt I'd spend that.

Edited by montreal_exile

14 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

Actually thinking about it. Maybe it's not the best deal. To be honest 12 pounds a month is like 20 dollars a month, which is what I pay for DAZN to get all of seria A, Ligue 1, English Championship, Spanish football, Boxing, Cage fighting and All Uefa competitions. So I think Dundee might be taking the pish a wee bit with that. 

How much were you hoping to buy East Stirlingshire for? 20 dollars a month would probably get you a controlling stake. 

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How much were you hoping to buy East Stirlingshire for? 20 dollars a month would probably get you a controlling stake. 

Lol dunno. Think that post wasn't well made. I did not try and buy them, I'm skint. Was working for a soccer related sports firm in Montreal that were looking for avenues into "winter league football". 

Edited by montreal_exile

Back to the streaming. The Jags deal seems the best bet. I used to live in Maryhill but only ever got to a couple games. Did however go to my first ever Premier League match at Firhill in the early 90s. Still love that stadium for some reason.  

EDIT: https://ptfc.co.uk/jagzone/ - looked on here. that's a genuinely fantastic deal. Any idea how soon after the game the full match replay goes up?

Edited by montreal_exile

1 hour ago, montreal_exile said:

That's actually a no bad deal. Send us a link if you can.

38 minutes ago, montreal_exile said:

I think Dundee might be taking the pish a wee bit with that. 

Multiple personality disorder IMO.

I just spoke to John Nelms and he said you can shove your Canadian Dollars up your fucking arse. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

https://deetv.dundeefc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

Scroll down for the International Monthly package. 

Is there a pay per game option? Or would it just be a case of paying for a month?

Dundee basically replace Falkirk, in terms of clubs who stream their games. Dunfermline and Dundee Utd being the others.