New Kits 2019/20

Macron love a tartan flash - new Scotland rugby gear has loads of tartan, as does the Queens shirt for next year. Not a criticism, I really like that shirt. Kind of wish we could ditch Adidas and go for macron for variety.

Macron love a tartan flash - new Scotland rugby gear has loads of tartan, as does the Queens shirt for next year. Not a criticism, I really like that shirt. Kind of wish we could ditch Adidas and go for macron for variety.

We’ve had 6 kits (home and away) with Macron, and only really one of them hasn’t been great, the rest have been belters.

Far, far better than the bang average templates that Joma or Adidas provide

We’ve had 6 kits (home and away) with Macron, and only really one of them hasn’t been great, the rest have been belters.

Far, far better than the bang average templates that Joma or Adidas provide

Totally agree I’m glad Dundee have went with macron the training gear alone is quality and not the cheap Sunday league Puma we had.

The Queens kits last year were gorgeous especially for a centenary edition [emoji122]

On 08/07/2019 at 16:24, Chris McDonald said:

This is slightly off topic but can somebody make either dundee home or away shirt into an avatar image for me please

Here you are mate, knock yourself out!

You can resize it yourself though :)

Dundee-Home-19-20.png