New Kits 2019/20

IMG_5155.thumb.jpg.c2fbd72fc9470f1800ff2dc616d7fd2b.jpgIMG_5156.thumb.jpg.7ec03b2bddb274355590600ac63e6742.jpg

Home one has Queen of the South tartan down the sides. Don’t know why the away kit is shown with last seasons sponsors, probably because it was revealed before we knew this seasons.
You ordered the current Morton away kit but forgot to colour it in didn't you?

41 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I don't know why Alloa try to tease us with a small taste of their new home kit as its the same kit every season.

It's because we don't actually have the new strips yet. I just got stuck with having to announce so I photoshopped the old sponsor out and added the new one. Says explicitly in the tweet that it was home and BRAND NEW away kit.

On 26/06/2019 at 13:33, JFPar said:

It has to be said that the most stunning piece of kit in this whole thread is the boots Joe Cardle is wearing. Love an old pair of OG colour Preds!  

Oh ya, the boy is an absolute dream boat! Well spotted, how good would they look with a Dunfermline kit though....where he BELONGS!! 

38 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

IMG_2921.jpg

Our third kit has just been announced, marks our 25th anniversary

Bit plain but I like it

Looks like a Sampdoria away kit. Not a bad thing either.

Love that our kit was revealed by Oor Wullie as part of the Bucket Trail a couple of weeks ago rather than by the club itself. It's pretty meh. Can't see myself buying it.