New Kits 2019/20

Is there not normally one of these threads kicking about by now? New Dundee home kit:IMG_1460.jpg

From a distance this looks quite smart but not sure about the combined old/new badge or the multicoloured sponsor. Certainly seen worse though.

39 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Is there not normally one of these threads kicking about by now? New Dundee home kit:IMG_1460.jpg

From a distance this looks quite smart but not sure about the combined old/new badge or the multicoloured sponsor. Certainly seen worse though.

FKW. 

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

New away kit

Reece-Lyon-and-Lewis-Strapp-outside-Smit

2 hours ago, JFPar said:

I like that Morton top. It looks a bit retro, I'm sure I had a Scotland top like that from the early naughties.

Who's the manufacturer on that Dundee top?

So retro St Johnstone had it for the 11/12 season...

St.Johnstone-Strip-11-12-Home-and-Away.jpg.2f4e7bf648dfb4376c6df829da62a6b0.jpg

New Partick Thistle kits. Liking that away kit, simplicity is key and every team should know this (*cough cough* Dundee *cough cough*). LGBT+ influence a nice touch too.D9V0MEtXkAE7J7d?format=jpg%26name=medium&key=1241583eee7456a9025378a8e755a3170d47ee44768e4c621fe4596f71d46943

The sight of the boy on the left in anything other than black and white breaks my heart. 

Edit- 2 wids out of 6 (and only one of those is female)

48 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

New Partick Thistle kits. Liking that away kit, simplicity is key and every team should know this (*cough cough* Dundee *cough cough*). LGBT+ influence a nice touch too.

Be amazed big that home top isn't the worst in the league.  

The sight of the boy on the left in anything other than black and white breaks my heart. Edit- 2 wids out of 6 (and only one of those is female)

He’s wearing black and white in that photo.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

New Partick Thistle kits. Liking that away kit, simplicity is key and every team should know this (*cough cough* Dundee *cough cough*). LGBT+ influence a nice touch too.

The away strip is something special. Both home and away are crackers though.