Alex Jack Cup 2019-20

Looks likely The Dean will be getting our custom,seems a decent boozer with a good community feel,going by what I've just read on their website.Cheers for the heads up NB.

Was checking Twitter accounts and websites for admission prices for the game,but was surprised by the lack of info available.Doesn't seen to be getting much if a build up which is a shame.

44 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

If you are talking back in the day Spyro ; you must have been underage!! 🍻

Maybe the first couple of times... but I was in with some older mates and behaving 😇

Will be a great day out for both sets of fans, love Nittin ❤️

21 minutes ago, Tappy the Toon said:

Looks likely The Dean will be getting our custom,seems a decent boozer with a good community feel,going by what I've just read on their website.Cheers for the heads up NB.

Was checking Twitter accounts and websites for admission prices for the game,but was surprised by the lack of info available.Doesn't seen to be getting much if a build up which is a shame.

Hi TtT. If you have Facebook, I’m told both Oakley and Musselburgh’s pages had/have the cup final prices quoted!

The Dean certainly is a top pub and only 200-300 yards from the ground. Musselburgh fans have managed to get booked into the social club at Nitten’s ground.👍

Hope you enjoy your pre-match pint and the match, perhaps just not the result! 

6 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Hi TtT. If you have Facebook, I’m told both Oakley and Musselburgh’s pages had/have the cup final prices quoted!

The Dean certainly is a top pub and only 200-300 yards from the ground. Musselburgh fans have managed to get booked into the social club at Nitten’s ground.👍

Hope you enjoy your pre-match pint and the match, perhaps just not the result! 

No reason both clubs cant use the social club though. 🤷‍♂️

I only mentioned the Dean as it could be a stop off enroute from the train station which Tappy the Toon said was the mode of transport chosen for Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No reason both clubs cant use the social club though. 🤷‍♂️

I only mentioned the Dean as it could be a stop off enroute from the train station which Tappy the Toon said was the mode of transport chosen for Sunday. 

Not saying otherwise NB! 

I haven’t been inside the club, and I read that the supporters club have booked to go there before the match. 100 fans in 2 buses; plus regulars to the club who may watch game? No idea how big the club is either? 

13 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Not saying otherwise NB! 

I haven’t been inside the club, and I read that the supporters club have booked to go there before the match. 100 fans in 2 buses; plus regulars to the club who may watch game? No idea how big the club is either? 

They have a lounge as well. Ideal venue for a cup final. Best of luck to both teams. 

Screenshot_20191121-201201_Chrome.jpg

Time to give this a bump. 

I'm about to make the trek to Newtongrange for an intriguing cup final. 

There's no doubt Mussy are the favourites but Oakley have already surprised everyone by getting this far so in a one off game you just never know. As a Fifer I'll certainly be cheering them on. 

Here's hoping for a big crowd and a good game. 

HT Oakley 1 Musselburgh 0.

Mussy missed two good chances to equalise then Oakley blew a sitter just before half time. 

Musselburgh getting a lot of joy fown the left while Oakley's movement up front has been excellent. 

All to play for in the second half.