All Time Lowland League Table

FairWeatherFan

On 14/06/2019 at 20:02, FairWeatherFan said:

To try and compare everyone fairly, this is the average for a fictional 30 game season. Edusport finishing bottom of the current clubs is somewhat surprising to me as they've never even finished in the bottom two since joining the league.

image.png.b4a96772c719f1d691b533f014c8dd79.png

Add Berwick Rangers and Bonnyrigg Rose in with the above top four, and you have a cracking fight for the league title. Especially with East Stirlingshire really going for it this season. 

On 14/06/2019 at 23:00, FairWeatherFan said:

It's going to be tough on them. We've seen how Borders football is struggling. At least they've got that history of keeping it close and there's not much between themselves, Gala, Dalbeattie, Gretna and Edinburgh University.

Agree with this.  You'd think Vale will be involved in a relegation battle but there wasn't much gap between 8th and 13th last year.  Think it'll be very close between those teams again.

• 2 months later...
On 14/06/2019 at 20:02, FairWeatherFan said:

To try and compare everyone fairly, this is the average for a fictional 30 game season. Edusport finishing bottom of the current clubs is somewhat surprising to me as they've never even finished in the bottom two since joining the league.

image.png.b4a96772c719f1d691b533f014c8dd79.png

image.png.aa81fe1814fa9b765a5040924a975b6d.png

Surely, Vale would now be bottom, if a table was made including this season’s results.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Technically it's joint 18th :) Annoyingly Berwick and Selkirk were the only two clubs to have their PPG be exact, no matter how many decimals you go down. So I just left it how the spreadsheet ordered itself.

Goal difference should put Berwick above Selkirk?

8 minutes ago, lowenan said:

The table on slfl.ci.uk says this for Berwick Rangers: 

Berwick Rangers 17 5 3 9 25 27 -2 18

Well spotted. I must have copied across Gala's Wins and Draws, while annoyingly getting the goals right.

Which means there might also be other inputting errors as this was a last minute thing while drinking on NYE :) 

When the season has ended i'll make sure to double check properly.

Total Points

image.png.97d80c62bbe3337777c2ed1c407b9320.png

Points Per Game Average

image.png.0cf5b1660cae26c2b9c85373c80d701f.png

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...