Sanctuary

I’ve been in my place of employment for four years. We’re in our third redundancy scheme since then. Moral is pretty low. However all is not lost, when we got rid of a whole office-load of staff we were able to turn the office into a sanctuary!

what lovely moral-boosting initiatives have your employees dreamt up?

56CBDB60-0311-41FA-93E4-C77AB6108957.jpeg

I'm a secondary school teacher and  normally inservice days are full of box ticking guff for us. I'm convinced that it's purely to stop us doing anything useful. Our head teacher decided to give over the last in service day of the year to department work so we could just get development work and admin stuff done.

Of course we do still have a ton of shit to do still but it was nice at the time.

17 hours ago, mathematics said:

I’ve been in my place of employment for four years. We’re in our third redundancy scheme since then. Moral is pretty low. However all is not lost, when we got rid of a whole office-load of staff we were able to turn the office into a sanctuary!

I wish my work would bring some owls in as well. 

17 hours ago, mathematics said:

Do you have hoofs?

18 hours ago, mathematics said:

You don't work in a school, then?

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Employ dolly birds to open doors and such and such.

I don't know about opening doors, but they could certainly open their such and such.