Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mad Bill in action! 
FB_IMG_1560627483304.thumb.jpg.3976766fe6c350183ef87c82e4f340ab.jpg

Spent the whole game at kpark telling the linesman he was getting scudded on the back of the napper with a lighter. Bit of a character is putting it mildly. Character/ pain in the arse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HeartOfLothian said:

I would have thought that the Full priced season ticket would have also included access to all the U20s home games.

I don’t think, other than cup finals, I’ve seen any of the U20s charge to get in over the last 5 years so that’ll probably be why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 02:00, selfassemblyshire said:

Bonnyrigg wont do well this season as the defenders in this league will be able to defend the hoof ball to McGachie.

Says alot when your top scorer leaves for your noisy neighbours.

I'll be keeping this one pinned. I'm sure we'll be strong enough to see off your form of anti-football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 22:43, Red Rose said:

East Stirling fans 😅

McGachie will be the best centre forward in another league. 

Challenge for the title next season, obviously. 

Another diddy league to conquer. 

 

On 15/06/2019 at 22:44, Red Rose said:

Maths lessons too for the dafties on here. 

 

On 15/06/2019 at 22:49, Red Rose said:

Standard grade in maths pal. Laughable. Finished 5th 😂 52.5 reasons for you to try to get into high school. Night classes. 

Best pin it alongside these then BS7.

Pissed up arrogance is not the best way to earn friends in a new league set up ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

 

 

Best pin it alongside these then BS7.

Pissed up arrogance is not the best way to earn friends in a new league set up ;)

I envisage some burst bubbles, toy throwing and epic tantrums that even you could only dream of Newky within the first month of the league campaign. When a couple of decisions from ‘outsider’ refs go again them and the points total isn’t what they are ‘entitled’ to...

Fetch the popcorn, this could be entertaining :whistle

We need to organise a BR bingo card, of all the things guaranteed to be said on this thread before the season is over! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I don’t think, other than cup finals, I’ve seen any of the U20s charge to get in over the last 5 years so that’ll probably be why. 

 

Not from my experience from watching a lot of U20s games last season. Clubs do charge for entry, even for league games. It's definitely sporadic though.

Edited by RampantFM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RampantFM said:
 

Not from my experience from watching a lot of U20s games last season. Clubs do charge for entry, even for league games. It's definitely sporadic though.

I was at a couple of Haws games and it was £2 which I didn't mind given the costs they have for away games, matches I was at at Kelty were free as far as I can mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I was at a couple of Haws games and it was £2 which I didn't mind given the costs they have for away games, matches I was at at Kelty were free as far as I can mind. 

Agree Cowden good on them for getting organised and doing it. When WW had a decent 20s side a couple of seasons ago and played just along the road we were getting bigger crowds than the 1st team and we thought about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I was at a couple of Haws games and it was £2 which I didn't mind given the costs they have for away games, matches I was at at Kelty were free as far as I can mind. 

Kelty game just depends if they have someone to man the gate, seen games where they charge £2 seen games its been free. People will understand it costs money to run these teams, cant begrudge paying something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeartOfLothian said:

Jealousy is a really bad affliction Spyro. Why not just crawl back to the EoS section and concentrate on your own team.

Steady there lad, if you knew me and follow what I post, you’d know I’ve got all the time in the world for BR :lol:

It’s just that some of their supporters can be... hows best to put this... ever-so sensitive at times... :whistle  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Steady there lad, if you knew me and follow what I post, you’d know I’ve got all the time in the world for BR :lol:

It’s just that some of their supporters can be... hows best to put this... ever-so sensitive at times... :whistle  

Fair enough pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another new sub forum, this moving hoose every year malarky is quite exciting.

New boys again and we will be looked at by the incumbents to see what we are made of and prove our worth in  this league.

Reading the last few pages about where we might end up in this league is interesting, surely every team going into the season thinks their team can finish first......no?

I would be really disappointed if our aim was anything other than to win the league, we have shown over the games we have played against LL sides that we are a capable side. This isnt saying its easy and winning is expected but we are a good team.  Yeah EK must be favourites and rightly so, Bonnyrigg might not even be in the top 5 favourites at the bookies but i am just looking forward to more competitive games and i think we will thrive on the challenge week to week rather than getting 1 tough game in every 5, as per last seasons opponents which left us not as sharp some weeks as we maybe should have been.

Will we win it? Who knows, but i for one am certainly looking forward to this coming season as much as i have to any in the last 20 years.

 

Extremely glad to be here and bring on the Lowland League, i genuinely hope the current members will feel we can bring something that adds to the set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think you will easily make top 5 

playing so many games on astro and in empty grounds will be a big change for you though

 

hope you actually win it 

 

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Another new sub forum, this moving hoose every year malarky is quite exciting.

New boys again and we will be looked at by the incumbents to see what we are made of and prove our worth in  this league.

Reading the last few pages about where we might end up in this league is interesting, surely every team going into the season thinks their team can finish first......no?

I would be really disappointed if our aim was anything other than to win the league, we have shown over the games we have played against LL sides that we are a capable side. This isnt saying its easy and winning is expected but we are a good team.  Yeah EK must be favourites and rightly so, Bonnyrigg might not even be in the top 5 favourites at the bookies but i am just looking forward to more competitive games and i think we will thrive on the challenge week to week rather than getting 1 tough game in every 5, as per last seasons opponents which left us not as sharp some weeks as we maybe should have been.

Will we win it? Who knows, but i for one am certainly looking forward to this coming season as much as i have to any in the last 20 years.

 

Extremely glad to be here and bring on the Lowland League, i genuinely hope the current members will feel we can bring something that adds to the set up.

Of course Bonnyrigg will bring something to the table , cracking team and no too shabby support all very welcome at every ground I’m sure , Can’t  wait to lock horns again  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First at home to the relegation favorites, and then away to the team that was two divisions above you last season. Interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lowenan said:

First at home to the relegation favorites, and then away to the team that was two divisions above you last season. Interesting. 

The Berwick vs bonnyrigg game is inteeresting as its berwicks first Lowland League game. The pressure on and against a Former JUnior side aswell shows how Scottish Football is turning upside down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 away games on a week night and all home games are on Saturdays. Thank goodness for the floodlights eh?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

5 away games on a week night and all home games are on Saturdays. Thank goodness for the floodlights eh?!!

It's so you can kick off at 3pm on a Saturday all year round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...