bravehearts dad

Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

^^^ A genuine moron here, folks

Correct! Takes one to know one my little weird friend!

Just now, johnmc80 said:

Correct! Takes one to know one my little weird friend!

Take five minutes to read back through posts and I will accept your apology if I am really am your "friend".

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Take five minutes to read back through posts and I will accept your apology if I am really am your "friend".

The posts you deleted?

Just now, johnmc80 said:

The posts you deleted?

What do you think has happened in this thread you absolute mentalist?

That you have pulloted the shit out of it like 99% of the content you add on here???

Just now, johnmc80 said:

That you have pulloted the shit out of it like 99% of the content you add on here???

You're the one moon howling about me having a meltdown and deleting posts when I've done nothing of the sort

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You're the one moon howling about me having a meltdown and deleting posts when I've done nothing of the sort

👍

Saw a clip of the game from yesterday on Twitter, what a tackle that was on the CSS player, absolute horror challenge.

59 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Marshy on a meltdown. Hopefully he gets banned for life

Meltdown Marshy has a nice ring to it.:)

Saw a clip of the game from yesterday on Twitter, what a tackle that was on the CSS player, absolute horror challenge.
There was definitely an element of payback involved in it.

Everyone around me expected Currie to be sent off but the ref clearly didn't see it as that serious, despite looking straight at it.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Mallo just cant seem to post without abusing folk yet still wants to engage all things LL 😂

12 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Mallo just cant seem to post without abusing folk yet still wants to engage all things LL 😂

Why not start a thread about this poster, with all the complaints against him the mods may take some action. Instead of contaminating the threads on other subjects.

C’mon The Rose 

49 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Why not start a thread about this poster, with all the complaints against him the mods may take some action. Instead of contaminating the threads on other subjects.

C’mon The Rose 

You obviously dont read other "contaminating" threads and dont know the posters history then but aye al take it on board tae save yer precious Rose thread  mr.cryptic man 😂👍

Edited by newcastle broon

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 

Image result for calm down calm down gif

Edited by gogsy

Anyway, back to football.

Kelty are now very much in the driving seat and i fully expect them to see it out. Valiant effort from the boys and i am sure we will be looking to take care of the remaining games we have with the hope Kelty manage to balls it up however unlikely that , may be.

Still trophies to play for so season not over by a long shot

16 minutes ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Kelty are now very much in the driving seat and i fully expect them to see it out. Valiant effort from the boys and i am sure we will be looking to take care of the remaining games we have with the hope Kelty manage to balls it up however unlikely that , may be.

We are but tonight is massive could be the spanner you are hoping for but I predict a 3 - 0 kelty win 😂🙏🏻 Gottabe optimistic 

1 hour ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Still plenty games left and your result vs CSS shows there are twists still to come I think.  Regardless of how it turns out you guys have had a cracking season!

Their first responder in their twitter was ironically a Bonnyrigg/Celtic fan, saying it wasnt fair to award Kelty the league as they could have been caught.