Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

Enjoyed yesterday’s game. Thought the first half we were excellent. EK came into it more in second half but we had enough about us to. Never gave away many chances but the penalty awarded then cancelled was a let off.  Great crowd too for such shit weather conditions. 
EK for me though didn’t look as good as I thought they were when we played them in a final last year. Only 1 game tbf and might have just had an off day.

not a failure but think a shouted “well done Alan Horne” about thousand times, the guy is a legend.

On 06/10/2019 at 12:24, Boomtown Boy said:

Enjoyed yesterday’s game. Thought the first half we were excellent. EK came into it more in second half but we had enough about us to. Never gave away many chances but the penalty awarded then cancelled was a let off.  Great crowd too for such shit weather conditions. 
EK for me though didn’t look as good as I thought they were when we played them in a final last year. Only 1 game tbf and might have just had an off day.

not a failure but think a shouted “well done Alan Horne” about thousand times, the guy is a legend.

11 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

There's only 1 Friday night game that actually matters though.

C'mon the Shire

You are correct only one Friday night game that matters, it’s at New Dundas Park Bonnyrigg. You enjoy your Friday night I’ll certainly enjoy mine.

The atmosphere around the town is building up. 

C’mon The Rose 

You are correct only one Friday night game that matters, it’s at New Dundas Park Bonnyrigg. You enjoy your Friday night I’ll certainly enjoy mine.
The atmosphere around the town is building up. 

C’mon The Rose 
Dont stare at your shiny new toys for too long. You dont want to make your state of delusion any worse.

Just hope you dont bottle it like Kelty did.

Enjoy though.

C'mon the shire

Dont stare at your shiny new toys for too long. You dont want to make your state of delusion any worse.

Just hope you dont bottle it like Kelty did.

Enjoy though.

C'mon the shire

A shire fan using ‘bottle’ and not referring to every big game his team has played in the past five years?

Breaking new ground folks