Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

22 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Get well soon Bravehearts Dad

I am quite well thank you. A bunch of 12 red roses may have helped my cause though. 

In the two games against CSS they have scored first then shut up shop, would have been a different story had we scored first, would like a count on the number of times we have hit the framework this season.

All is not yet lost C’mon BSC

P.S. To save me looking, remind me how many League points your team has dropped so far this season. FYI we have dropped 10

C’mon The Rose 

Saw a clip of the game from yesterday on Twitter, what a tackle that was on the CSS player, absolute horror challenge.
There was definitely an element of payback involved in it.

Everyone around me expected Currie to be sent off but the ref clearly didn't see it as that serious, despite looking straight at it.

12 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Mallo just cant seem to post without abusing folk yet still wants to engage all things LL 😂

Why not start a thread about this poster, with all the complaints against him the mods may take some action. Instead of contaminating the threads on other subjects.

C’mon The Rose 

49 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Why not start a thread about this poster, with all the complaints against him the mods may take some action. Instead of contaminating the threads on other subjects.

C’mon The Rose 

You obviously dont read other "contaminating" threads and dont know the posters history then but aye al take it on board tae save yer precious Rose thread  mr.cryptic man 😂👍

Edited by newcastle broon

Anyway, back to football.

Kelty are now very much in the driving seat and i fully expect them to see it out. Valiant effort from the boys and i am sure we will be looking to take care of the remaining games we have with the hope Kelty manage to balls it up however unlikely that , may be.

Still trophies to play for so season not over by a long shot

16 minutes ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Kelty are now very much in the driving seat and i fully expect them to see it out. Valiant effort from the boys and i am sure we will be looking to take care of the remaining games we have with the hope Kelty manage to balls it up however unlikely that , may be.

We are but tonight is massive could be the spanner you are hoping for but I predict a 3 - 0 kelty win 😂🙏🏻 Gottabe optimistic 

1 hour ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Still plenty games left and your result vs CSS shows there are twists still to come I think.  Regardless of how it turns out you guys have had a cracking season!

• 1 month later...