Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

Jamie Devlin leaves Bonnyrigg for Penicuik having only made 9 appearances.

He's not been seen at New Dundas Park for a while so perhaps some underlying issue but since his failed move to Kelty he's struggled to find the form he had at Tranent, hopefully this move works out for him.

34 minutes ago, Gimme said:

He's not been seen at New Dundas Park for a while so perhaps some underlying issue but since his failed move to Kelty he's struggled to find the form he had at Tranent, hopefully this move works out for him.

Seems to have lost his way a bit. Good wee player when he's at it.

3 hours ago, Gimme said:

Thought when we signed him he would have been great acquisition to the squad, but alas not to be, he seemed a bit lost when he went back to Tranent from Kelty.  Only 9 games for The Rose, so good luck to him at Penicuik.

C’mon The Rose 

P.S. shouldn’t be any weather problems for the game tomorrow!!!

I believe Gala have agreed to reverse next week's fixture, just waiting on approval from the league.

On the subject of the pitch it looks like there may have been damage caused to one of the drains when the cables were being laid for the floodlights which is what's causing the current issue (aside from the shit load of rain we've had). I believe someones due to look at it and if need be new drains will be put in.

14 hours ago, Gimme said:

I believe Gala have agreed to reverse next week's fixture, just waiting on approval from the league.

On the subject of the pitch it looks like there may have been damage caused to one of the drains when the cables were being laid for the floodlights which is what's causing the current issue (aside from the shit load of rain we've had). I believe someones due to look at it and if need be new drains will be put in.

Meh. I might have to miss next week now.

That makes sense about the pitch - it has been cracking for years, hopefully gets resolved quickly and cheaply for the upcoming games.

26 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Hope we get right result against Spartans next week to set up a blooming cracker  on the 29th 

mon Kelty 😁

Two interesting weeks coming up, pressure is on both to keep winning before the crunch.

23 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Right.

How did the game manage to go ahead today? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Dunno but surely the midweek game against Dundonald will be off looking at those pictures.

At least there's two weeks off until the first of five home games on 7th March.

Well how lucky are we to be playing away from home today and game on due to the whatever surface our hosts have. Another new venue for me so thermals on and wellies in the boot of the car. Another important game for us and an opportunity to gain 3pts in our quest at the top of the table.

C’mon The Rose