Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

1 hour ago, gogsy said:

So basically the same as every other Friday?

Or Saturday or when ever BSC play. 😂

46 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Someone making dishonest signings?

Yeah kind of struggling with that one myself. He also talks about a real team. I’m guessing that’s a dig at all the pretend ones. 

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Dishonest work to beg your community to put up your lights though. 

Please sir, can we have some more?

Edit - you shouldn't even be in the league to win it. Whitehill were screwed over

Selfie Selfie are you still suffering from a Christmas hangover?

Without going over old debates you know full well that The Rose were shafted by the useless blazers at Hampden  because they changed the goalposts and the saga of all the appeal system which meant Whitehill were shafted.

Bonnyrigg is a Community in Midlothian. The last time I looked at the map of Scotland I was unable to find a place called East Stirling. I will let you educate me on that.

PS I hope you are making a New Year Resolution.  “ I must be kinder to Bonnyrigg Rose “

C’mon The Rose 

Selfie Selfie are you still suffering from a Christmas hangover?
Without going over old debates you know full well that The Rose were shafted by the useless blazers at Hampden  because they changed the goalposts and the saga of all the appeal system which meant Whitehill were shafted.

Bonnyrigg is a Community in Midlothian. The last time I looked at the map of Scotland I was unable to find a place called East Stirling. I will let you educate me on that.
PS I hope you are making a New Year Resolution.  “ I must be kinder to Bonnyrigg Rose “
C’mon The Rose 

Thats's because our name is East StirlinghSHIRE. Most people forget the end bit and I cba correcting them.

Where we are situated we're as east as you can go in the county of Stirlingshire.

Believe it or not I worked through your way and used to have a soft spot for Bonnyrigg and Whitehill.

Then you started beating us [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Might pop along to the game tomorrow night as Shire are playing on Saturday.

You boys must fancy your chances after some of your performances in the Scottish? Really need a win, as I suspect Kelty will pump Shire on Saturday.

Well that’s it folks, Festive period over and into  New Decade. If the Twenties are are good have the tens have been the the Rose supporters are in for quite a journey. 
The game tonight sure to go ahead.  Should be a decent crowd on a Friday night.  BSC the only team to have beaten us so far in the League this season, so of course it will be a hard difficult match. I feel that the final result could be season defining for either team.

C’mon The Rose 

Also planning to pop through to Alloa for this one, as it should be a good game and the first chance I've had to get to a game in a few weeks. 

This will be quite big in terms of the title race, as both will push Kelty all the way and are unlikely to drop many more points in the latter stages of the season.  I'd have BSC as slight favorites, although it could go either way.

Edited by AlansHotBath

6 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I'm heading through again to watch the return fixture. If BSC get as in your face as they did last time there's only 1 winner and it'a not Bravehearts Dad.

Great result for the Rose,I was gonny get your teams for a wee fixed odds coupon the morra Selfie but just you dae away wae yourself🌹

Bonnyrigg now 2pts behind Kelty.

Remaining:

Sat 11 Jan ... Spartans (H)
Sat 18 Jan ... Clyde (H) - SC R4
Sat 25 Jan ... Dalbeattie (A)
Sat 01 Feb ... Stirling Uni (A)
Sat 08 Feb ... Gala (H)
Sat 15 Feb ... Edinburgh Uni (H)
Sat 22 Feb ... Caledonian Braves (A)
Sat 29 Feb ... Kelty (A)
Sat 07 Mar ...
Sat 14 Mar ...