Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

So successful trips to the West and North in the last 2 weeks our last away trip takes us South to another new pasture tomorrow at Gretna. Looking for another 3 points and keep the momentum going for another big match month in October. Gretna had a surprise victory last week so will be interesting to see how they perform tomorrow. 

C’mon the Rose 

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

So successful trips to the West and North in the last 2 weeks our last away trip takes us South to another new pasture tomorrow at Gretna. Looking for another 3 points and keep the momentum going for another big match month in October. Gretna had a surprise victory last week so will be interesting to see how they perform tomorrow. 

C’mon the Rose 

There is a pitch inspection at 9:30 in the morning, i have my doubts the game will be on with all the rain we’ had down here the last few days but fingers crossed!

In all honesty a draw was a fair result today but you boys got the win! But the guys down the far side need to lighten up a bit, one of your supporters punched 2 of my pals today, while some of the early verbals were a bit out of order what followed was a bit of banter, i'll be at the reverse fixture, hopefully won't be scenes like there was today!

First half we had the better of the play, second half we were poor and a draw would have been no surprise but we managed to escape with 3 points.

I thought your Number 5 looked decent but was too easily muscled off the ball for our second goal and despite his stature the lad up front looked like he has a decent touch.

The park was in need of a cut although I'm guessing you've had a fair bit of rain down that way over the last few days that prevented the lawnmower coming out.

Wasn’t our best performance of the season , I thought a few players were struggling for  form. Hunter got through a power of work took his goal well and set up the second with some brilliant work, but at the end of the day we needed the goalie to keep us in front.

old cliche got 3pts but could  play better.

C’mon The Rose