Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

On 07/09/2019 at 17:02, selfassemblyshire said:

Good game today. Bonnyrigg played really well and were unlucky not to lose by more.

The keeper is rank and finally we had a referee that stood up to McGachie's falling around. Amazing what can happen when it'a 11v11.

All credit to BSC today. Took the game to Bonnyrigg and were the better team by a mile.

I looked around but there werent that many scarves. I even went in at half time, maybe next game Braveheart's Dad.

I suppose your big rivals are Camelon these days. 

Oh well, got what we deserved on Saturday. Couple of cheap goals gifted in first half and we never looked like coming back.

Had a slightly better second half but the damage was done in the first. BSC are a good side and did a good job on us so credit where credit is due.

I will take 1 defeat in 8 league games as a start in this league, still very positive but the lads need to bounce back after this set back and I am sure they will.

C`mon the Rose

• 2 weeks later...

Well the long trip North tomorrow to play the Broch. Looks like the weather is going to be as sunny when we were at the same venue 10yrs ago. We sneaked an equaliser in stoppage time on that occasion and lost the replay at Bonnyrigg the following week.

Team selection will be interesting tomorrow with a profilic goal scorer added to the squad.

Looking forward to a good day out.

C’mon The Rose 

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Well the long trip North tomorrow to play the Broch. Looks like the weather is going to be as sunny when we were at the same venue 10yrs ago. We sneaked an equaliser in stoppage time on that occasion and lost the replay at Bonnyrigg the following week.

Team selection will be interesting tomorrow with a profilic goal scorer added to the squad.

Looking forward to a good day out.

C’mon The Rose 

Best of luck to the Rose tomorrow hopefully return in the draw for R2 👍

Selfassembly now off to work extra overtime in the bottling processing plant due to the amount they have lost since August.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's such a red neck. I cant believe how confident I am before every game and then how miserable I am after it.

We've got boys who've dropped 2+ leagues and we still cant beat junior teams.

Bad day at the office for the LL in general though.

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png it's such a red neck. I cant believe how confident I am before every game and then how miserable I am after it.

We've got boys who've dropped 2+ leagues and we still cant beat junior teams.

Bad day at the office for the LL in general though.

Nah it was a bad day for your club. To be summed up in three words “ Not Good Enough”

Time for you to disappear with your tail between your legs and throw  your technology away( after you have got rid of your disappointment on your own clubs thread) and shut up.  Get the recipe for humble pie ,make one and eat it.

Bye.

C’mon The Rose 

p.s. I enjoyed my trip home from Fraserburgh and the rest of my Saturday night. And now look forward to the next round draw tonight.

Edited by bravehearts dad
Addition

Nah it was a bad day for your club. To be summed up in three words “ Not Good Enough”
Time for you to disappear with your tail between your legs and throw  your technology away( after you have got rid of your disappointment on your own clubs thread) and shut up. 
Bye.
p.s. I enjoyed my trip home from Fraserburgh and the rest of my Saturday night. And now look forward to the next round draw tonight.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You forgot to add "C'mon the Rose"