Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

Anyway, another difficult prospect in store for Saturday but think we will have enough to take the 3 points, hopefully on front of another good crowd.

When and who was the last team to beat us in a competitive match at NDP? (serious question, i cant remember but might have been more recent than i think, i am getting auld and forgetful)

3 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Anyway, another difficult prospect in store for Saturday but think we will have enough to take the 3 points, hopefully on front of another good crowd.

When and who was the last team to beat us in a competitive match at NDP? (serious question, i cant remember but might have been more recent than i think, i am getting auld and forgetful)

Another home game 🙄, 4 out of last 5 including tomorrow been at home,thats a good run,fixtures been good to yous recently. 

BSC my outside bet for a top 3 place so go easy on them :P

Edited by newcastle broon

On 06/09/2019 at 07:48, Boomtown Boy said:

Was it us ??

41 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Decided I'm 100% taking this in today. Seen a few decent games as a "neutral".

If you're around today Bravehearts Dad I'll be the guy in the Shire top cheering on BSC, come say hello. It's always nice to meet people off here.

It was nice knowing you Selfie ... :lol:

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It was nice knowing you Selfie ... :lol:

I’ll be one of many with my Rose scarf on.  The Rose as usual will be in the famous Red and White hoops. 

I expect another tough game and 3pts will be brilliant and most welcome. Only home game of this month then 3 consecutive away game West, North & South.

C’mon The Rose 

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

I’ll be one of many with my Rose scarf on.  The Rose as usual will be in the famous Red and White hoops. 

I expect another tough game and 3pts will be brilliant and most welcome. Only home game of this month then 3 consecutive away game West, North & South.

C’mon The Rose 

Won’t be easy but hopefully another Rose win today braveheart, big crowd and all the programmes sell out again :)

C’mon The Rose 
So are we getting a pint in or not? X

Good game today. Bonnyrigg played really well and were unlucky not to lose by more.

The keeper is rank and finally we had a referee that stood up to McGachie's falling around. Amazing what can happen when it'a 11v11.

All credit to BSC today. Took the game to Bonnyrigg and were the better team by a mile.

I looked around but there werent that many scarves. I even went in at half time, maybe next game Braveheart's Dad.

Hi guys I am still here with my head high and proud to be a Rose fan. No meltdown from me we were well beaten by a better team on the day. Well done to BSC. 

Defeats have been a real rarity for the Rose in the last few seasons but we have been successful. I am sure our committee realise that we still have a poor record against teams from the West of Scotland (I know BSC play out of Alloa).

1 defeat is not the end of the season and what it has done is bring the chasing pack nearer to the top.

C’mon The Rose 

Hi guys I am still here with my head high and proud to be a Rose fan. No meltdown from me we were well beaten by a better team on the day. Well done to BSC. 
Defeats have been a real rarity for the Rose in the last few seasons but we have been successful. I am sure our committee realise that we still have a poor record against teams from the West of Scotland (I know BSC play out of Alloa).
1 defeat is not the end of the season and what it has done is bring the chasing pack nearer to the top.
C’mon The Rose 
I'm more gutted about the fact that we didn't get a pint today.

Cmon the Shire

Rose never turned up in the first half and gifted BSC two goals. Much better second half but again another gifted goal. Ref wasn't up to much but we had chances to at least get a draw but poor finishing. Sorry to say but keeper doesn't exactly fill me with confidence maybe bring back Michael? Another big crowd today which was good to see. Still onwards and upwards. Several tough away games coming up and EK at home. 

Caught the last 15 mins on the way home from Arniston everyone I spoke to said BSC deserved winners. Game was stretched late on Bonnyrigg had a right good go trying to get back in but just couldn’t get a 2nd. Great crowd well over 500. 

Rose never turned up in the first half and gifted BSC two goals. Much better second half but again another gifted goal. Ref wasn't up to much but we had chances to at least get a draw but poor finishing. Sorry to say but keeper doesn't exactly fill me with confidence maybe bring back Michael? Another big crowd today which was good to see. Still onwards and upwards. Several tough away games coming up and EK at home. 
I agree, I've seen Bonnyrigg 3 times this season and I dont rate him. Bryan Young was miles better and surely Andrews has to be too.