Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

2 hours ago, Boomtown Boy said:

There is something very satisfying about being in a small ground with a packed crowd, we have broke 1000 a few times in recent seasons (all cup games) but you need an away team with some fans which is lacking a little in this league atm but do see that changing. 

Always knew yous had a decent following but didnt have ye doon as crowd wanks :P

It can only change wi one team a season though, imagine if yous all came on board when all teams had the chance :whistle

It's a funny old game :thumsup2

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Always knew yous had a decent following but didnt have ye doon as crowd wanks :P

It can only change wi one team a season though, imagine if yous all came on board when all teams had the chance :whistle

It's a funny old game :thumsup2

We are here now though.

51 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Yeah yous are but the ones you want in can only go up in ones so it might take a bit more time than youd like to think 🤔 

I suspect if and when the West come on board, that one spot will increase to at least two.

12 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

It won't matter come the end of the season.

You'll need some 'Van Magic' to get top 4

Yes please disappear from this thread and let us get on with our inaugural season in the Lowland League. We will meet again sometime in March for the return fixture at your rented home.

Cue song Bye bye baby (Bay shitty rollers)

C’mon The Rose 

15 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Yeah yous are but the ones you want in can only go up in ones so it might take a bit more time than youd like to think 🤔 

Dinni think i ever said i wanted them 😃 just that there is an inevitability that the bigger ex juniors clubs will arrive sooner or later.

Fwiw i would like it if WW and Nitten were in the league.