Bonnyrigg Rose 2019-20

bravehearts dad

19 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

We were rank today. Best defender for us was the woodwork.

McGachie is a joke with how easy he goes down.

No complaints about the result though, shame we have to wait so long to set it right.

Hopefully that shuts your trap for a wee while.

11 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You're in a real league now Red Rose. No more big fish in the junior pond....

On a Lowland League forum when the league still has Gala, VoL, Dalbeattie Star, Gretna, the Uni teams and a rebranded version of Edusport? That's really supposed to be a huge step up in quality from something like the old 12 club east superleague format?

Edited by LongTimeLurker

On a Lowland League forum when the league still has Gala, VoL, Dalbeattie Star, Gretna, the Uni teams and a rebranded version of Edusport? That's really supposed to be a huge step up in quality from something like the old 12 club east superleague format?

Still senior football, scottish cup entry and more prizemoney

I have been to quite a few away games since Shire dropped into the Lowland League. The Bonnyrigg fans were the most blinkered, mean spirited, unwelcoming, rude and ignorant bunch I have come across. I felt very uncomfortable and threatened standing anywhere near them. Horrible.

I have been to quite a few away games since Shire dropped into the Lowland League. The Bonnyrigg fans were the most blinkered, mean spirited, unwelcoming, rude and ignorant bunch I have come across. I felt very uncomfortable and threatened standing anywhere near them. Horrible.

Nothing compares to that alcy and his crew behind the goals right classy bunch

That alcy and his chums (heehawed when the big lad fell on his arse!!!) are still heading home back to hobbit land on the horse and cart, still I have called the emergency services so they can look for the bottle that was lost between the Shires and NDP.  So much for the 5 goals u lot were going to put past us  LOL

1 hour ago, GoodyWoody said:

I find that very sad you feel like that as I didn't feel any tension with fans today. You always get the odd shouts and disagreements but that lower league football, banter some would call. A couple of shire fans I spoke to afterword were nice and complimentary about everything. Only thing I'd say is that old guy who stood behind our goalie, his language and behaviour was appalling. 

That alcy and his chums (heehawed when the big lad fell on his arse!!!) are still heading home back to hobbit land on the horse and cart, still I have called the emergency services so they can look for the bottle that was lost between the Shires and NDP.  So much for the 5 goals u lot were going to put past us  LOL

That’s a really funny post LOL

To be honest i thought that it was a pretty decent game between two good teams. Really good crowd as well for a lower league game. Didn't think there was any tension or aggro at the game at all. Mad Bill (think that is is name) was at our last game and behaved like a two year old, hopefully he got thoroughly spanked and had his mouth washed out with soap silly boy. 

Stay off the beer mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I find that very sad you feel like that as I didn't feel any tension with fans today. You always get the odd shouts and disagreements but that lower league football, banter some would call. A couple of shire fans I spoke to afterword were nice and complimentary about everything. Only thing I'd say is that old guy who stood behind our goalie, his language and behaviour was appalling. 

Old Bill is a nightmare. His patter is chronic and offensive in equal measure. Most shire fans are a decent bunch. Bill lets the side down though in my opinion.

I feel that selfassembly (well named just like the shire team today that needs a bit selfassembly after getting dismantled!!!!) needs a new thread to share his feelings with perhaps we can call it BAD LOSER thread so that you can post and reply to your own quotes LOL. You do know that you lost yes lost LOST again. The only hoof you hear is the clippity clop off your horse and cart, have you managed to make it home yet!!!!

I feel that selfassembly (well named just like the shire team today that needs a bit selfassembly after getting dismantled!!!!) needs a new thread to share his feelings with perhaps we can call it BAD LOSER thread so that you can post and reply to your own quotes LOL. You do know that you lost yes lost LOST again. The only hoof you hear is the clippity clop off your horse and cart, have you managed to make it home yet!!!!

Bet you're sitting pishing yourself writing this. Its embarrassing.

Yes you won, but I wouldnt go as far as dismantling us. Everything goes through McGachie and it's been evident every time I've seen Bonnyrigg play.

You can call me a bad loser all you want, but at the end of the day I'm a shire fan and we're used to the disappointment [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]